Partial Debadge or Not

a97739a602b797a3b48fd8a00d395df2.jpg

Trying to decide if I want to take Sierra off...

Sent From My Galaxy S6 Edge+

Well I'm OCD so I say either leave the Sierra and Denali on or take them both off. I for one if I had a Denali or High Country I would want people to know lol.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I took them all off for the nice smooth clean look. I have the Denali hitch cover so I am representing there. Might have to chrome the handle to match the doors though. That's my OCD there. It bothers me that the door handles are chrome but the tailgate is black. I like the color matched look but then I would have to swap my door handles as well to match if I paint it.

Just be careful with the heat gun. Don't want too much heat concentrated on one area too long. That's why I usually stay away from the heat as it was not too bad without it.

Ive been going back and forth on painting my tailgate handle and debadging, i think you just sold me on it lol. Just wonder what would look like with chrome handle/paint like the side doors. Digging the truck man, clean.

Well I'm OCD so I say either leave the Sierra and Denali on or take them both off. I for one if I had a Denali or High Country I would want people to know lol.

I have an LTZ but I took off every badge that was stuck on the truck. I also deleted the sliding rear window and tow hooks and swapped the grill for a High Country. If anybody wonders whether it's an LTZ or not just look under the hood :D . The 6.2 leaves no doubt.

Ive been going back and forth on painting my tailgate handle and debadging, i think you just sold me on it lol. Just wonder what would look like with chrome handle/paint like the side doors. Digging the truck man, clean.

Thank you!! I considered the chrome/painted as well...with the crimson I think the painted looks better, plus the tailgate handle kinda stands alone back there so I don't mind it not matching the door handles...the black plastic was just buggin me!

I for one like the badges, but I'm a big gung-ho Chevy guy.

One thing I LOVE, because I want to do the same thing, is how you color matched the tailgate handle bezel with the tailgate. It looks SOOOOOO much better. Thank you for the pic :thumbs:

I for one like the badges, but I'm a big gung-ho Chevy guy.

One thing I LOVE, because I want to do the same thing, is how you color matched the tailgate handle bezel with the tailgate. It looks SOOOOOO much better. Thank you for the pic :thumbs:

Absolutely! You'll have to post pics once you get yours done...definitely give is a cleaner look. :cool:

Left mine on to differentiate from all the other Chevys around. I paid more to not have a chevy

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

LOL, I had a GMC now I have Chevy. I think they're priced the same.

• 3 months later...

Archived