Partial Debadge or Not

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

84312bea9602cee17236fabfa576fefa.jpg

Def without imo. That's what I did with mine... Considering taking off the Sierra letters too.

Good looking truck. Like the way the 2016 taillights look. Yous looks good with the gmc logo removed.

Amen Brother...I hate all of the cheap badges. I debadged the day I brought it home and my wife just rolled her eyes saying here we go with the modifications!

RT

They don't look as cheap as badges used to. I know they're still plastic but they still look better than before. I know the badges on my '98 looked real cheap which eventually I did debadge the whole truck. I personally like the way the badges look on my black truck. I did replace the insert of the bowtie on the tailgate with an aluminum one while keeping the chrome trim of the bowtie.

Now if it was like the new Rams with the big ass RAM on the tailgate then ya I'd debadge the RAM but leave the rest at the bottom, but the ones on the GM trucks don't look bad in my opinion.

ram-1500-4x4-rear-view.jpg

Amen Brother...I hate all of the cheap badges. I debadged the day I brought it home and my wife just rolled her eyes saying here we go with the modifications!

RT

[emoji2] Same thing happened to me when I took mine off. She also didn't understand what was wrong with my mirror caps and door handles when I bought color matched to replace chrome.

Or get rid of them all.

2016-04-02%2018.55.03_zpsn42rfxbk.png

Love my photo editor on my note 5. I can edit pictures to see what it may look like before I do it and it's too late.

I'm torn now ha I kinda wanna remove all mine.. Scared! Hah

Archived