Autumn bronze metallic

Personally I really dislike the front end of my truck. The LTZ looks fine, and the Z71 paint color looks awesome, but LT 2wd front ends? Yuck.

It's far too expensive to fix though, and I couldn't afford the extra $6k or whatever to get a z71 new.. so.. I've just been trying to get used to it.

It's not in my avatar pic but I've added chrome wheel skins to my 18" split spokes, stainless factory running boards, window trim, door handles mirror caps and door trim. It looks much better..

• 3 weeks later...

Personally I really dislike the front end of my truck. The LTZ looks fine, and the Z71 paint color looks awesome, but LT 2wd front ends? Yuck.

It's far too expensive to fix though, and I couldn't afford the extra $6k or whatever to get a z71 new.. so.. I've just been trying to get used to it.

It's not in my avatar pic but I've added chrome wheel skins to my 18" split spokes, stainless factory running boards, window trim, door handles mirror caps and door trim. It looks much better..

Change the grill! That will give you the look you want!

The color is amazing, and it's what caught my eye when I first saw the truck on the lot at 7:15am the day I went looking. Haven't seen one with a tan interior and I personally prefer the black/charcoal because it can hide dirt better, but I'd love to see pics of the tan interior.

Yep, photos don't do it justice, at all.

Here's my baby. Got her back in March.

Silverado.jpg

Silverado2.jpg

Bitchin truck Chris T
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...