Autumn bronze metallic

Absolutely. In photos it looks like whatever lighting there is at that particular point, but as you move around it changes.

All day today I saw plum when I was driving because it was overcast, but after i parked the sun came out and I saw an amber color on it in the parking lot.

frankly, as someone who has always had white, silver, and pewter vehicles its a refreshing change.

I just picked up my ABM truck on Friday.

It was the only one they had on the lot. It's beautiful! The color changes based on lighting, a brownish color, other times an amber, still others a reddish or even plum. (and at night, black/grey.)

I'm really going to like this color!

It came with the tan interior. After seeing 95%+ of these trucks with black.. its a refreshing break from the norm. I'l have pics as soon as I can get to my camera.

The color is amazing, and it's what caught my eye when I first saw the truck on the lot at 7:15am the day I went looking. Haven't seen one with a tan interior and I personally prefer the black/charcoal because it can hide dirt better, but I'd love to see pics of the tan interior.

The ABM/Mahogany looks much better in person than photos. Think the avg person needs to see the color out in the sun to really appreciate it.

Yep, photos don't do it justice, at all.

Here's my baby. Got her back in March.

Silverado.jpg

Silverado2.jpg

• 1 month later...

Man, i really don't see a lot of these trucks out. It's a pity, and a good thing! My Ram was Deep Cherry Red and it became fairly common. But this color? Not so much.

post-155645-0-12162900-1464985140_thumb.png

Haha they might. But i do love all of the brown/tan colors. And dark green. If they had a 2016 in a dark green i probably would have got that instead :/. Both colors are lovely

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So, I was reading last night that in 2017 this color is no longer available.

So its a 2016 only color?

I wonder why?

I've never seen GM only run a color for a single year before.

Edited by darkfox1

Anyone put any matte black accessories or wheels on their ABM truck? Debating swapping everything silver, IE: wheels, for matte black wheels, getting black nerf bars, and possibly a black bowtie, but I'm not entirely sure how it will look.

I feel like it would look pretty awesome, honestly. I've thought about it as well. The sheriff's office in the next county uses brown cars and some of their cars have the black rims and I think it's an awesome look. If you decide to do it, make sure to post pics! I've been seriously considering it, too.

If I had the chrome bumper/grill and not the color-matched ones, I wouldn't, as I think the silver wheels looks great and black ones would look a little odd.

I may give the wheel skins a shot, depending on cost and durability versus the cost of OE replicas in matte black.

If you have the chrome bumpers, than I think you'd want to stick with primarily that, but with some black accents. For the color-matched, like I have, I'm going to go with a matte black for things as that matches the back bumper, the bottom of the mirrors, etc.

• Like 1