Autumn bronze metallic

I ordered a '16 1500 Silverado CC 2WD on Feb 11th. I was going between Autumn Bronze Metallic and Deep Ocean Blue Metallic. I couldn't find any dealers around me

(I live in Phoenix, and their isn't a shortage of Chevy dealers) and no one had any ABM. So I went with DOBM. After I ordered I finally found a dealer 50 miles away with a 1/2 Cab LT after my order had been in for a couple of weeks. I made a big detour one day to check it out. I liked it. But I was happy with my decision.

In my search for an ABM I had a clueless sales guy show me a Tahoe in Brownstone. Very nice. But I pointed out that it wasn't ABM he said are you sure. I looked and the window sticker and showed him.

Know your product. You might be a little more successful.

Congrats on your new truck. Can't wait to see the pics.

Definitely isn't common!

i just feel like I should have got a Z71 crew cab instead of the quad cab.then again, i won't be riding in the back, so i dont have to worry about room back there, lol. And I do like the extra bed space. The z71 would have more ground clearance, right?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just picked up my ABM truck on Friday.

It was the only one they had on the lot. It's beautiful! The color changes based on lighting, a brownish color, other times an amber, still others a reddish or even plum. (and at night, black/grey.)

I'm really going to like this color!

It came with the tan interior. After seeing 95%+ of these trucks with black.. its a refreshing break from the norm. I'l have pics as soon as I can get to my camera.