Heat driver side.

I have a 2013 Silverado 5.3 z71 it has duel climate control and auto functions. The other me and a buddy went mudding at night worked fine. We then went out again the next day, didn't need heat so shut it off. The following morning got into truck started going to work noticed that there was no heat coming from driver side, messed with all switches put on full passenger heat works perfect but still blows cold on driver. I checked all my fuses all look fine. Truck barely has 60000 miles is there anything i should be looking for before i tear the dash apart that is probably the last thing i want to do right now.

Thanks for all your help! :chevrolet::driving:

My 05 had this issue.. I just would turn the truck off and restart it and sometimes it would go back to normal.. I believe it had a recall on it at the time.. Something to do with condensation building up inside the switch and would mess up the contact points...

-StUdDaRd-

I have a 2013 Silverado 5.3 z71 it has duel climate control and auto functions. The other me and a buddy went mudding at night worked fine. We then went out again the next day, didn't need heat so shut it off. The following morning got into truck started going to work noticed that there was no heat coming from driver side, messed with all switches put on full passenger heat works perfect but still blows cold on driver. I checked all my fuses all look fine. Truck barely has 60000 miles is there anything i should be looking for before i tear the dash apart that is probably the last thing i want to do right now.

Thanks for all your help! :chevrolet::driving:

Never use the "other me" you are better off doing it yourself, do not rely on other people.

Archived