305/65r18's on a 2" level and 1.5" body

I run this tire size in KO2's on my truck. I have a 4" BDS lift. Due to the offset of my wheels there was minor rubbing at full lock in reverse at first, but I've since fixed it. I'd say you'd be fine as long as you're careful in wheel choice. The backspacing/offset will determine how much you rub; if at all.

Josh

The offset of the stock 18" wheel will make that size tire rub on the sway bar. I have 305-60/18 an they are nearly touching the sway bar a steering lock. A tire that is over an inch taller would rub unless the inside edge of the wheel is moved outboard.

I run this tire size in KO2's on my truck. I have a 4" BDS lift. Due to the offset of my wheels there was minor rubbing at full lock in reverse at first, but I've since fixed it. I'd say you'd be fine as long as you're careful in wheel choice. The backspacing/offset will determine how much you rub; if at all.

Josh

I too have 305/65r18 KO2's on 18x9 wheels. +18 offset. The tires rub the UCA at full lock going forward and reverse. What offset are your wheels? I was thinking of switching to a -12 offset wheel.

I too have 305/65r18 KO2's on 18x9 wheels. +18 offset. The tires rub the UCA at full lock going forward and reverse. What offset are your wheels? I was thinking of switching to a -12 offset wheel.

I have 18x9 fuel cleavers in a -12 offset. I was told by BDS that I should aim for a 0 or slightly positive offset to avoid rubbing on my lift and tire size. The fuel cleavers do come in a +1 offset which I think would have been perfect, but they were on back order and I didn't want to wait.

Josh

Can I run 285/65/18 BFGs With 1 1/2 wheel spacers on this set up ? Using stock wheels. Thanks

I'm running that size in the bf goodrich ko2 with that set no rubbing what so ever on stock wheels

thanks I just didn't want to install them and have problems.

It looks to have plenty of room for flexing as well. I wouldn't push it to a bigger size personally but I have had no issues with rubbing at all under any circumstance.

Ok I just installed my RC 2.5 leveling kit and will add my zone 1.5 body lift as soon as decide on tires. Should I have any issues with a 295/70/18 on stock rims rubbing w/o spacers?

2015 Silverado z71

nope I just went 65 because I wanted more offset. Using spacers till I get new rims.

• 2 weeks later...