3/4 ton cab lights

• 1 year later...

I assume since my truck has provisions for the cab lights I don't need the wiring harness? Anyone have this experience?

The roof light provision (included w/ VYU plow prep) is for a single light, not the U01 clearance lights. I guess you could source the power to that circuit which is switched.

• 6 months later...

I can't believe they all don't come with cab lights. It was one of my requirments when buying mine. Too bad I missed out on the foglights though

I've ordered them on all my trucks since my '94 K1500. I doubt you'd see them standard as some people wouldn't want them just like some owners don't want ANY chrome on their trucks.

• 2 weeks later...

How hard are they to install? Very cautious about drilling holes in roof panel and leaking later. Do you need the Harness? I have a 2017 2500hd and says I do on recons sight. Pricing has gone up 169.90 for lights and harness. Any pics during install would be nice also

On 03/10/2017 at 11:49 AM, revrnd said:

I've ordered them on all my trucks since my '94 K1500. I doubt you'd see them standard as some people wouldn't want them just like some owners don't want ANY chrome on their trucks.

I have the cab lights from factory and wouldn't want to install them after purchase.  I also like the chrome bumpers- they are more durable than paint at least to chipping.  But some of us just don't know what a good looking truck is :)

Archived