Just installed my BAK Revolver X2

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just installed one 3 days ago and I love it so far. I Ordered the Roll-x for just under $600 and received the Revolver X2. I guess they stopped making the Roll-x.

what size bed do you have. maybe I can get lucky

I've read that they flap in high speed winds? Is this true? Does it flap like a vinyl tonneau?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way for it to flap. It's made up of a series of aluminum slats, like a roll top desk, then a piece of premium vinyl is stretched across the whole mess. Looks just like a soft toneau, but it isn't.

No way for it to flap. It's made up of a series of aluminum slats, like a roll top desk, then a piece of premium vinyl is stretched across the whole mess. Looks just like a soft toneau, but it isn't.

Awesome!! I'm gonna have to add this as an option. My current options are the BAKflip VP, Leer Trilogy and Undercover LUX with paint match

Pulled the trigger on the 6.5 cover, $594 shipped for the first version is still a good price, if I get the X2, even better....

When is your cover supposed to arrive by? I am very curious if they ship you the X2. Can you let me know? Thanks

I ordered the bakflip F1 from floormats n more last week for 807 with free delivery. Lowest price I could find. Anyone have experience with ordering from them? They don't respond to my requests as to when it will be shipped so I'm getting worried.

So looks like my first order bombed out. Shame, they now have a 5% off coupon, so $564.44 shipped now.

What do you mean the first order "bombed out"?

Archived