regular cab short box pictures

2" level?

It’s a motofab 2.5” it measures about 1”-1.5” higher in the front due to the fact that I don’t have a rear block ( I didn’t realize I didn’t have one when I bought the truck) I was going to add a 1” block to try to level it out because I don’t like how much higher it sits in the front but I decided on installing a zone add-a-leaf so it would also help with sag when I haul a trailer. Now if only i could get a day off to add it and it not rain lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, Nasty said:

I need to order my wheels.  I dont even like driving my truck on stocks

I didn't like driving it stock height or 2/3 drop :lol:

27 minutes ago, qwank said:

I didn't like driving it stock height or 2/3 drop :lol:

I mean stock wheels and tires. The stocks lifted my truck 2" when i put them on.  

• 4 months later...
1 minute ago, Thebigdog said:

Nice looking trucks, guys!! I jus bought one a couple weeks ago

0D9D4866-ED21-41EC-AD7A-EEAFFCD1B1AA.jpeg

7C4A6DF2-D792-45AC-AE3A-351A72437AA3.jpeg

NIce and welcome to the club! What kind of mods do you have planned?!

I put 33-12.5-18 on it and put a  k&n cold air intake on it right away when I bought it. Jus a couple days ago I put a edge evolution  cts2 Programmer in it. And it is super fast. I love it. Do u have any ideas for me as to what I should do to it next. I am jus a young guy and I have always loved these pickups and now I have one to mess with?

I put 33-12.5-18 on it and put a  k&n cold air intake on it right away when I bought it. Jus a couple days ago I put a edge evolution  cts2 Programmer in it. And it is super fast. I love it. Do u have any ideas for me as to what I should do to it next. I am jus a young guy and I have always loved these pickups and now I have one to mess with[emoji41]
If you live outside of California I would do long tubes and exhaust.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yes. I do live outside of Cali. I have considered that very much! I want to have a good sound yet to. I have a buddy that put Magnaflow on his and he said that it was the biggest boost of performance that he could tell compared to all the other stuff he had did. I have been trying to decide on which one to get. There r so many options out there. What would u recommend?