High Country..Why Only Brown Interior?

bhaubold

Ford Platinum offers black and GMC Denali has black. HC leather looks like something from a 1970s sitcom. It's true what someone stated above about leather quality on LH and KR, they look awesome after years of rough abuse. GM has never used quality leather, ever.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Ford Platinum offers black and GMC Denali has black. HC leather looks like something from a 1970s sitcom. It's true what someone stated above about leather quality on LH and KR, they look awesome after years of rough abuse. GM has never used quality leather, ever.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Katskin has some high end stuff & can resell the stock skins of either a LTZ or HC if one needed to. But agree, some of the King Ranch stuff from years ago lasted forever & was really soft.

http://katzkin.com/interior-selector Some of the newer KR seemed tougher with more grain.

Is the leather in the ltz and HC the same grade?

Does the HC have z71 options like the rancho shocks and underbody shields?

Have only been in one briefly. It seemed softer, but the same grain as standard GM leather.

Am unsure on the Z71options on the HC. Have you checked the build selector on their site?

Katskin has some high end stuff & can resell the stock skins of either a LTZ or HC if one needed to. But agree, some of the King Ranch stuff from years ago lasted forever & was really soft.

http://katzkin.com/interior-selector Some of the newer KR seemed tougher with more grain.

Have only been in one briefly. It seemed softer, but the same grain as standard GM leather.

Am unsure on the Z71options on the HC. Have you checked the build selector on their site?

I got cloth knowing I would eventually put Katzkin in, and have the ability to choose my own colors/stitching.

Archived