High Country..Why Only Brown Interior?

bhaubold

I think it's as simple as they think brown leather looks Distinguished.

Complete crap to me. It should be offered in 2-3 colors. I hate brown leather and fake wood grain interiors too.

Shit don't stink when you're loaded ;).

Of course, I'm kidding. I wondered that as well when I looked at all the brochures of the trucks.

Sent from Tapatalk App - Samsung S6

I hated the brown leather also. All the same options thou the LTZ custom sport is basically the same....actually I likes the custom sport more. The High Country just has a unique grill and badgering and brown leather. Now the Denali is another story, You gets premium such as the large LCD DIC that is only on denali.

The Denali just got to be the nicest looking 1500 pickup from GM! Next to that is the All terrain.

Because it's a Western Themed truck. Besides, you can get an LTZ with everything you can get on an HC minus the brown interior.

This. Blame Ford as the Longhorn Ram & High Country are following the King Ranch western theme.

Each mfg has a little different take on it with their own version. The Tundra has or had a 1794 edition, same thing.

This. Blame Ford as the Longhorn Ram & High Country are following the King Ranch western theme.

Each mfg has a little different take on it with their own version. The Tundra has or had a 1794 edition, same thing.

Blame or thank.

I personally like the High Country and King Ranch.

I really wanted a High Country because I really like the interior. But I couldn't find any with a 6.2 and it was too late to order a '15. Decided I wanted the 6.2 more, so I bought a fully loaded LTZ with the 6.2. :fingersx: Couldn't be happier.

To give Ford credit, they offer a "black" interior on the King Ranch and it is a very dark brown and looks kick ass!

I hate brown interiors, you can still have a nice quality thick leather and it not be brown...

What's even worse then the brown in the seams have this tanish color, as if it wasn't bad enough.

I want some real leather seats like the Long Horn and King Ranch! With care those seats look brand new in a 10 year old truck!

Is that true?

I didn't think you could get color matched bumper and those wheels on LTZ?

LTZ Custom Sport has painted bumpers. You could probably talk your dealer into swapping out for the HC wheels.

2015_chevrolet_silverado_1500_ltz_crew_c

Because it's a Western Themed truck. Besides, you can get an LTZ with everything you can get on an HC minus the brown interior.

Yep, My LTZ Z71 is pretty much the same. The only difference I have found so far between my fully loaded LTZ and the High Country are:

Brown leather

Badges

Grill

Factory Spray in Bedliner

x4 free (included in price) moveable tie downs

special 20" wheels

Sun roof

I think that is it. Anyone else found any other differences? I am sure there are a few threads comparing them. I preferred the black leather and Z71 wheels and ride. I think there was a 2-3k price difference too. But, that just may be the ones I looked at.

As for the wheels you can find take offs on ebay or craigslist right now and probably for a while to come.

The painted to match bumper can be found too I am sure if you look hard enough. There is also a website the name escapes me right now that specifically sells takeoff items such as headlights and the like if you want it to have that. Or, you can take the cheap route and on ebay they sell "bumper covers" that match the paint and cover the chrome. I have seen a couple of them on a Sierra and a silverado. You can't tell unless you are looking for it or you put it on and new.

Yep, My LTZ Z71 is pretty much the same. The only difference I have found so far between my fully loaded LTZ and the High Country are:

Brown leather

Badges

Grill

Factory Spray in Bedliner

x4 free (included in price) moveable tie downs

special 20" wheels

Sun roof

Sunroof isn't standard on the High Country, it's a $995 option. It's also an option on Crew Cab LTZ's. Spray in bedliner is standard on the HC, but it's an option on an LTZ.

Archived