Real quick stock tire?

Wanting to put 285/70/17 Toyo Open Country II on my stock 2015 silverado 1500 4x4 crew cab. Will they fit on stock? I have the 2" RC leveing kit just haven't installed it yet. Can I run these tires stock until I install the leveling kit?

Wanting to put 285/70/17 Toyo Open Country II on my stock 2015 silverado 1500 4x4 crew cab. Will they fit on stock? I have the 2" RC leveing kit just haven't installed it yet. Can I run these tires stock until I install the leveling kit?

Should fit, any rub would be minor and eventually cured with your 2" RC Level.

Thank you, im getting them installed now, just have to get the leveling kit installed soon!

Keep us updated on the fit. I'm interested in a similar dimension - only on a 20. And like you, I don't have my level installed yet.

Well I picked up my truck a little bit ago and I love the way they look. Fills the wheel well nicely and much more aggressive. The ride is a bit different, not terrible but not like the Dueler H/T tires that were on it. Seems like it accelerates a bit slower now, but that's to be expected with bigger/heavier tires. Can't wait to see it with the 2" leveling kit on it too. I've had the wheel at full lock going forward left and right and detected no rub, can't say about reverse yet but I'll keep you updated. I tried to upload the photos I took of my truck but it says the file is too big to uplod, sorry about that.

Archived