Backup Camera Lens Scratched

All, 2014 Silverado Crew LTZ bought used. Backup up cam lens isn't that clear, appears to be scratched. Any trouble shooting I can do? Fix the scratch? Replace just the plastic cover? Part #? Thanks!

Could it be moisture inside the lens?

I can't help you but I am interested in what somebody else may know on this. I suspect this will be an issue down the road for those of us that use and abuse their trucks. I am betting the lens is not replaceable and one may have to buy the whole camera. The camera quality is terrible and you would think it wouldn't cost much but I am sure I am wrong on that one.

I can't help you but I am interested in what somebody else may know on this. I suspect this will be an issue down the road for those of us that use and abuse their trucks. I am betting the lens is not replaceable and one may have to buy the whole camera. The camera quality is terrible and you would think it wouldn't cost much but I am sure I am wrong on that one.

Something is telling me it isn't made in Germany by Zeiss. Although its cost would suggest that it is.

Archived