New BF Goodrich A/T TA KO2

wkammerer

What are the chances of this size (285/65/R18) fitting on a stock height truck truck (no lift)?

You might rub a bit i just put that size my truck but also running a different wheel and a 0 offset and it rubs a bit at full lock in reverse on my mud flaps also 2.5 inch level

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wkammerer - love your wheels. Some of the best looking wheels on the new trucks in my opinion. How do you think they would look on a black truck?

I think it's just up to you and what you think you would like, but personally I think the dark grey looks good on both white and black trucks. I found mine on craigslist. They are the Z71 wheels. You would most likely have to buy the normal painted silver ones and then take them to get powder coated.

If I were to buy a set of silverado z71 silver rims and get them powder coated like the ones on your white truck - what kind of finish would that be considered so I can tell them? Also someone mentioned they come from factory that way - would ebay/craiglist be the only place to look?

If I were to buy a set of silverado z71 silver rims and get them powder coated like the ones on your white truck - what kind of finish would that be considered so I can tell them? Also someone mentioned they come from factory that way - would ebay/craiglist be the only place to look?

I would just do a gloss gunmetal grey. I have been thinking about getting them powder coated black, but I like having the grey because there aren't many out there like that.

Archived