Ok, so after getting my truck fixed after it got hit when I was in restaurant...a couple new things have popped up. Hope I can get a explanation...

1). Transmission started acting up. I notice it the most when I come to a stop, turn off the truck, and suddenly the truck "jumps". Anyone else get that?

2). A mean rattle in the passenger side door. Any bump or audio coming through the speaking make it rattle. Drives me nuts.

3). Last but not least, a leak in my roof. Had a lot of rain late last week out here and after working in the rain for a few hours, I got into my brand new truck and saw a drip in the corner of my eye. I look up and see that there is water holding near the sunglass holder in the headliner. WHAAAAAAAT?

I do have a sunroof...brought the truck in yesterday, here is the latest.

As far as the transmission, they had me ride with the tech before I left. I was unable to reproduce the "kick" from the transmission. Oh well...

As far as the leak, they put the truck under a "shower" (?) and were unable to reproduce the leak. I guess that means they're not going to fix anything.

The rattle they were also unable to reproduce...even when I told them to turn the radio on and it'll rattle/vibrate. They're gunna need me to reproduce it for them tomorrow morning.

FED UP!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

For the transmission where you state it jumps what do you mean, especially when turning the truck off? Mine used to shift while breaking causing a serious change in required breaking force. Others have also had this, but it is very inconsistent and GM does not have a solution.

Latest update...went to dealer to show the "tech" where the problems are. The service advisor didn't tell the tech the area where the leak was localized. Once I showed him the picture, he knew what to do.

The rattle was just me turning the speakers loud enough so that it started to rattle....smh.

Got a call from the advisor that the truck should be ready by tomorrow. They are resealing the roof and its components...hopefully that's all done with.

As far as the tranny is concerned. I'll be driving for a little while and when I park, turn the truck off, i'll feel a slight jolt...

Latest update...went to dealer to show the "tech" where the problems are. The service advisor didn't tell the tech the area where the leak was localized. Once I showed him the picture, he knew what to do.

The rattle was just me turning the speakers loud enough so that it started to rattle....smh.

Got a call from the advisor that the truck should be ready by tomorrow. They are resealing the roof and its components...hopefully that's all done with.

As far as the tranny is concerned. I'll be driving for a little while and when I park, turn the truck off, i'll feel a slight jolt...

For the tranny concern.... Only thing I can think of is the slip yoke?? Use to almost feel like someone bumped the rear end but after shutting it off is new to me. Haven't seen slip yoke issues a lot for a couple of years though.

Archived