305/55/20 or 275/60/20

Better late than never :). Someone has to eat the chip crumbs and drink the dented cans of beer.

Lets see your pics. I think I like the LTZ pattern better than the ATP, but I went with ATP cause it was cheaper and I think better for the winter.

As soon as I get some pics I will post them up. I have a buddy that sells tires in Oklahoma (I'm in Texas) my wheels are there. Should be mounted by now. Fingers crossed I will get them this weekend.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I have about 1K on them now, no issues at all. Once I get the spacers on, I'll put up a few pics and report back on any issues at that point, if any.

If you have a Discount Tire, they give you around $50 to $75 on trade in value for the stock tires each, depending on how much you're spending in return.

Unfortunately the only discount tire in m area is a distribution centre so that's a no go and I guess its not soo bad, I mean, it is fun to have a reason to make her squak. Not a good reason but still... lol

A couple of weeks ago I upgraded to Bridgestone Revos 275/60R20 on stock suspension - no rubbing so far. They aren't loud at all, but I can hear them slightly on the highway. I'm going camping in Colorado for 2 weeks next week and I'll see how they do on the trails. I need to get some pictures taken.

I also went OWL and actually like the way they look. I might be one of the few on the forum!

I would love to see pictures of that size tire with stock suspension. I'm surprised and delighted there's no rub, would just really like to see it if possible please... pretty pretty please... lol

Did you have to cut studs? Do you know if you could have gone to 1.25"?

Looks awesome by the way

No cutting required with OEM wheels and 1.5. The pockets are deep enough on the back side to hide the rest of the stud.

1.25 would not fit, I didn't check myself though, just what I had read.

Sent from Tapatalk App - Samsung S6

Installed the spacers tonight.

dc08539856d117648b1f23db711da477.jpg

b49ee106a0a36b410d4cab080d11a40e.jpg

0a75741c6687528f6046b7e402b9d1ac.jpg

ed3b6b8dbb009230d94deb3679eb5f95.jpg

5b3de3ae8ae8676fac52b04e1f47bd15.jpg

71357e5f3ce54340e2be70a8690424ac.jpg

Looks good man, makes me wanna do some burnouts so I have a reason to buy my 305's and spacers already haha.

What's the tread depth on the ATPs? Love the look and 275/60/20 are only $177 each.

I'll run out to the garage and grab a beer and measure in a few mins.

Thanks for the quick reply! Not bad for a p metric. I have been running the AT3s at work and love them but think I will go with the ATPs for my truck. I just think it's a better looking tire.

Archived