305/55/20 or 275/60/20

That's like 34". I don't think that'd work with just a 2" Level. Correct me if I am wrong though.

Sent from Tapatalk App - Samsung S6

That's what I am trying to figure out. I'm in the market for tires and want that size I think I will have to upgrade my 2in level to a 2.5 tho

That's like 34". I don't think that'd work with just a 2" Level. Correct me if I am wrong though.

That's what I am trying to figure out. I'm in the market for tires and want that size I think I will have to upgrade my 2in level to a 2.5 tho

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they fit with rubbing. i am trying to look at sizes that are not LT or E. adds a lot of weight and ride a lot stiffer. just my opinion.

You may want to look into nitto's terra grappler g2. It's 305/55r20. 33" tall and 305 width and it's a P metric XL load tire. Thanks to the fellas on here I learned that today and I think that'll be my new tire. Only other choice I know of would be a 275/60 but it's not very wide.

Interesting. That is with a 2.5 level though and I'm 2" I think that will play a decent factor.

You may want to look into nitto's terra grappler g2. It's 305/55r20. 33" tall and 305 width and it's a P metric XL load tire. Thanks to the fellas on here I learned that today and I think that'll be my new tire. Only other choice I know of would be a 275/60 but it's not very wide.

thanks. yep knew that one. just a little more tire than i want. wish we could get a 285 or 295 in p or xl.

Just picked up a set of Nitto Terra Grappler G2s in 275/65r20 fit with a 2.5" lift. The ride is not rough, if anything it hits bumps smoother than the stock Goodyear, and handles way better off center. The stock tires feel like driving a marshmallow when maneuvering and have more crashing over rough pavement. I would choose a Nitto or Toyo for the best bang for your buck.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thanks for everyone who posted on here, lots of good info gathered.

As much as I want to run a 305/55/20, I think I am going to go with the 1.5" spacers and 275/60. I don't want to rub on anything right now, harmless or not, it's just something I don't want to worry or deal with on a newer truck.

Down the road, when I get sick of these wheels, I will revisit this again and probably get a wheel with a 0 to single digit + offset and run a wider tire then.

Thanks for everyone who posted on here, lots of good info gathered.

As much as I want to run a 305/55/20, I think I am going to go with the 1.5" spacers and 275/60. I don't want to rub on anything right now, harmless or not, it's just something I don't want to worry or deal with on a newer truck.

Down the road, when I get sick of these wheels, I will revisit this again and probably get a wheel with a 0 to single digit + offset and run a wider tire then.

I went with the 275-60-20 Toyo Open Country AT2's and while they are a great tire, and ride nice, they are pretty skinny. Maybe the spacers will help but I am heavily considering the 305-55 Nittos in the P/XL now to get the stance I want.

Archived