AVS in-channel vent visors causing problems

I have the Weathertech in-channel visors as well on my 2104 Silverado crew cab and only see this problem when I have shut the truck off and realize the window is still cracked. If I hit the button then (with the truck off) it will hit the channel and roll back down.

I've seen various other places that this might be able to be 'reprogrammed' but haven't been able to find anything for this truck. Anyone know if this is possible?

I have the Weathertech in-channel visors as well on my 2104 Silverado crew cab and only see this problem when I have shut the truck off and realize the window is still cracked. If I hit the button then (with the truck off) it will hit the channel and roll back down.

I've seen various other places that this might be able to be 'reprogrammed' but haven't been able to find anything for this truck. Anyone know if this is possible?

I'm sure you did, but curious if you read the instructions on what to do after installing them. It says to roll the windows up and down 5 times I believe it was and then keep the windows up for 24 hours straight.

Yes, I followed the instructions when I installed them as I was sure not doing so would cause exactly this problem.

Like I said, I only see this when the truck is off. Not sure why it chooses to do it then.

Archived