Thoughts on wheel spacers?

Did the wheel studs fit ok with those wheels?

Yes they fit perfect with the 1.75" spacers. My wheels do not have the pocket on the back side so I needed spacers the same thickness as the length of my factory studs.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are listed on their site under truck/SUV spacers up to 2". I ordered a set of 1.75" last week.

hey do you have any pics of the spacers on your truck? I have a 2 inch level kit, on 285/70/17s and was wondering how much they stick out, and if they would rub

hey do you have any pics of the spacers on your truck? I have a 2 inch level kit, on 285/70/17s and was wondering how much they stick out, and if they would rub

post-16956-14514460402_thumb.jpgpost-16956-14514460503_thumb.jpg

My truck has a 1.5" Zone body lift now along with the leveling kit and add-a-leaf so keep that in mind when looking at the pics. The Bushwacker flares stick out an additional 3/4" also.

Once in a while my LF tire would rub the fender liner when backing up but a zip tie easily fixed that. With the body lift it has plenty of clearance now. My tires are 275/60/20s or approx. 33"X11"

post-16956-14514460402_thumb.jpg

post-16956-14514460503_thumb.jpg

Nice looking truck! How hard was it to do the body lift? Still trying to decide if I wanna tackle it myself

The body lift wasn't bad at all. Lifting the bed and cab was pretty easy, the bumpers were the worst part but even that wasn't too bad. My biggest snag was combining the install of the body lift with the install of the light bar on the front because the body lift required the light bar be mounted by drilling some holes in the frame instead of using the tow hook bolts as it is designed for, plus it is a light bar for an 08-13 truck because KC doesn't make them for the 2014+ trucks. My Amp Powersteps also had a minor conflict with the center cab mount on each side after the body lift but that was easily rectified too.

I think its a do it yourself type project if your able to tinker with that type stuff and have basic tools and a floor jack. The Zone kit has good instructions.

• 9 months later...

I know this thread is old but I was hoping I didn't have to make a new one. I need some advice on spacers. I'm going to order the bora spacers as they seem to be the best. My 2016 silverado has stock rims. I want to order just thick enough wheel spacers so I don't have to trim my lug bolts. I will be running the spacers in the winter months and I need to be able to return to stock in the summer.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Archived