Thoughts on wheel spacers?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get BORA spacers. Both wheel and hub centric, best spacers on the market.

I would love too get Bora spacers, but they only go to 30mm or 1.18"' or that is what their website says atleast. I am looking for something 1.5"-2".

For those that are using wheel spacers, have you had any issues when getting tires rotated? Either from dealership and/or Discount Tire/NTB/etc. I have heard rumor s that some may refuse service...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those that are using wheel spacers, have you had any issues when getting tires rotated? Either from dealership and/or Discount Tire/NTB/etc. I have heard rumor s that some may refuse service...

I daily drove two years with spacer adapters and never had any issue. Went to NTB and discount several times too. I would just make sure they torque down the lugs properly and not just with the impact gun which can easily over tighten them.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, motorsport tech has them up to 2 inches. I personally got the 1.5 inch.

What wheels do you have and did you have to "trim" factory studs with the 1.5" Bora Spacers?

I just had a 4"Procomp lift installed this week and it pushed my fronts out a lil more than I wanted, so I want to see if spacers at the rear will help.

• 2 weeks later...

I appreciate the address. I will try to find the specific measurement I will need to make my tires even. Any bright ideas of how to achieve this? Not sure how to go about accurately finding these measurements.

Not sure if you've already figured this out or not, but seeing as your lifted and facing the same issue I am, I measured the distance from center of bolt head to center of bolt head of the bolts that hold the dropped crossmebers (where the lower control arms USED to bolt) then do the same for the bolts that actually bolt the lower the control arms to the dropped crossmeber. Subtract the latter from the prior and you'll have your trackwidth increase and be able to determine how far out you need the back tires to come in order to be even.

• 4 months later...

Archived