Skyjacker 4" lift

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strut spacers are the worst IMO, when i bought my truck it had the basic PRO COMP lift with strut spacers and I sprung for the coilovers right away.

Looking at your angles I would actually say don't add anything else to the front end. Your angles are good but they are set as if they already have a 1.5-2" spacer on them so I wouldn't go that route.

I personally would go for a 6" that doesn't use spacers but the other option would be a body lift, you can go 1.5-3" and that obviously won't affect your angles at all.

The bilsteins will pull your angles up too high, don't go that route.

What would be a good coilover to put on if i ditched the strut spacer?

I am considering the 4" or 6" with new struts for the next one. Skyjacker seems to be one of the few that you can use your factory wheels. I know offset may matter, but the fab fours truck with the skyjacker and those factory painted aluminum 20" wheels is pretty sweet.

http://fabfours.com/product/winch-mount-2/

That is the 6" on their project truck, just confirmed with their tech support team. Really nice folks. Gotta love that bumper too!

Photoshopped HD front end.

Side

I want my truck to look like yours when it grows up..seriously that's the height/stance I'm going for it's absolutely perfect especially for a DD. I've been debating on a 4" myself for the longest time but the spacers are definitely going on. I've heard you can use your stockers on a BDS 4" with wheel spacers. I think I saw a forum member running that.

• 9 months later...

This was my angle with the 6" lift I just took off, still had plenty of room for growth.

You could use the bilsteins but they would be a waste because you would still have to use the spacer and you wouldn't be able to safely adjust them up much at all.

Those are some great angles unlike the OP who is already maxed out.

• 1 year later...
On 4/9/2015 at 11:02 AM, Iowatruckguy said:

post-142170-0-97887000-1428591455_thumb.jpg

Hey guys, new to the forum. Wanting to get a little more lift and was thinking a rough country 1.25 body lift or adding adjustable bilsteins. Truck is a 2014 with skyjacker 4" suspension lift and 295/70r18 cooper st maxx. Looking for a little direction, thanks.

Do you still have this truck and set up? And problems with the skyjacker kit ?

On 12/14/2017 at 1:58 PM, chrisw2013 said:

Do you still have this truck and set up? And problems with the skyjacker kit ?

yep i still have it.  Ive had the skyjacker lift on since 200 miles and now my truck has 29000 miles and its holding up good as new.  

Archived