Skyjacker 4" lift

post-142170-0-97887000-1428591455_thumb.jpg

Hey guys, new to the forum. Wanting to get a little more lift and was thinking a rough country 1.25 body lift or adding adjustable bilsteins. Truck is a 2014 with skyjacker 4" suspension lift and 295/70r18 cooper st maxx. Looking for a little direction, thanks.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6" lift would be your best bet, you can buy the one I just took off and sell your 4" to rdnckhntr94...lol

The Skyjacker 4" is a full 4" drop so you could add some longer shocks or a level kit and AAL. Do you have a picture of your CV angles with this lift? I am sure you could stay with good angles by adding 1.5-2", that is the same as putting a level on a stock truck, just don't go over 2".

The standard adjustable bilsteins are for trucks with no lift, you would need ones that are larger.

This is just my opinion, but im not a fan of strut spacer lifts. I'd replace em with bilsteins made for a truck with 4-6" lift. But that's just me. Eliminates one less place to come loose and what not

Strut spacers are the worst IMO, when i bought my truck it had the basic PRO COMP lift with strut spacers and I sprung for the coilovers right away.

Looking at your angles I would actually say don't add anything else to the front end. Your angles are good but they are set as if they already have a 1.5-2" spacer on them so I wouldn't go that route.

I personally would go for a 6" that doesn't use spacers but the other option would be a body lift, you can go 1.5-3" and that obviously won't affect your angles at all.

The bilsteins will pull your angles up too high, don't go that route.

Do yourself a favor and get a bigger body lift to be safe. These trucks have such sharp lines that you need to get all the lift you can.

I was running the 6" lift with 20x10 -24 FUEL wheels with 35" trail graps and I rubbed a good amount in the front at the rear of the tires on most turns. When i got the coil overs I went to 7" up front and it was fine. If you are looking at getting an offset -24 or more, get the 3" body lift for sure. Performance Accessories makes a great one, I am going to add it to my 9" lift in the next few months.

Archived