Stone Blue Metallic or Cobalt Blue Metallic - Post Your Pics!

I love the color! Wish it was a little bit easier to keep clean! Has anyone got the chrome bumpers color matched or know the best way to do it? I was planning on getting the all terrain because mine was flooded during harvey but I had to replace pretty much everything so I had to penny pinch a little bit. 6b777a7c77af3bf63ac60f5080435dab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, kbradford39 said:

I love the color! Wish it was a little bit easier to keep clean! Has anyone got the chrome bumpers color matched or know the best way to do it? I was planning on getting the all terrain because mine was flooded during harvey but I had to replace pretty much everything so I had to penny pinch a little bit. 6b777a7c77af3bf63ac60f5080435dab.jpg

Wrap them with vinyl, a lot of people have. Colorxlabs.com offers vinyl that is matched to your paint code.

IMG_3421.thumb.JPG.100eeee4ef40fe2c0a7050b4fcb8fd10.JPG

On 2/4/2018 at 12:54 AM, BlueTopaz14 said:

Sorry but, it’s definitely green. You’ve been bamboozled by somebody

I friggin knew it. Sorry dudes I will try and find a Green truck thread and put it in there..........................

Here’s mine. Got it around Labor Day. 1st pic is after it’s first wash. 2nd is after tint. 

I have wanted a blue one for about 3 years and I finally got one. Only thing I wish it had is the nice ck157 chrome 22’s. 3 grand is a little steep from the dealer. Maybe I’ll pick up a set from someone one day. 

F2A459FF-AC6A-4209-9964-58220C3AA382.jpeg

B3BA1D3D-D5E4-4289-A3F2-C2F5E02A50D3.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived