rally edition

Here's the front end of my Black Rally 2 just after changing the headlights. The chrome bezel on the factory lights had to go... it looked like GM forgot to change them and just tossed in anything to fill the void. I was going to wrap the bumpers in black, but after the Anzo's went in, I think that the chrome bumper accents the bowtie and lettering nicely.

I'm considering using the same headlights...I was concerned that the black bezel on the Anzo's wouldn't color match the stock color of the truck. How does it match up looking at it in person?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is mine, I swapped out the grille and changed the headlight bezels to match. Fender flares and 2.5"/1" leveling kit will be on Wednesday.

Did you purchase the color matching bezels already with the stock paint job...or did you order new bezels and sand/paint yourself?

I wish they offered factory gm stripes in different colors. My truck is silver ice metallic and I want to get a darker grey, matte silver or gunmetal colored stripe for a ghosted look. Personally if I end up getting them I want the stripes to have a subtle look and I may have some made for the roof as well.

Did you purchase the color matching bezels already with the stock paint job...or did you order new bezels and sand/paint yourself?

I found the bezels on ebay. Pre painted gloss black, perfect fit and good quality.

I wish they offered factory gm stripes in different colors. My truck is silver ice metallic and I want to get a darker grey, matte silver or gunmetal colored stripe for a ghosted look. Personally if I end up getting them I want the stripes to have a subtle look and I may have some made for the roof as well.

There are quite a few places to be found via a quick Google. I just went to a local graphics/tint shop. Not only did they make and install the rally stripes, they also wrapped all the interior wood trim to match the other metallic looking surrounds in the truck. So tint, stripes and interior wrap all in one visit!

Im not sure if you have checked these guys out but they have a very large selection of colors if you want to tackle it yourself. I just ordered their color samples so I can match the Z71 colors. I havent ordered them yet so I cant tell you how good they are yet.

Im not sure if you have checked these guys out but they have a very large selection of colors if you want to tackle it yourself. I just ordered their color samples so I can match the Z71 colors. I havent ordered them yet so I cant tell you how good they are yet.

Checked who out? Didn't leave a link or name...

• 8 months later...

I missed getting a Rally back in 2015. I was just in the market for a truck and picked up the red Rally crew cab used. I was really lucky because it is in flawless condition. Another interior choice other than black would have been nice but I can live just fine with it.

One thing I am wondering is whether anyone was washing there strips portion of the truck with something other than car wash soap? The strips are matte but it looks like there is a small build up of a white-ish residue, which I was thinking might either be soap or possibly wax. Anyone else having this issue?

My new baby:

2015 Rally Silverado Front Side

2015 Rally Silverado Rear-Side

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hate to revive a dead post but, I'm going to order silver met rally stripes for my White 14. I already put pin striping down each side which gives it a nice touch. I have done MANY stripe installs so this one is going to be a cake walk.

Archived