rally edition

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i Have a BLACK 14 Rally 2 Edition.. I love it! i color matched the bumpers and the headlight bezel!i get compliments everywhere i go! Only complaint is i think Chevy should have put more of a performance stance on this truck! my rear is really high i need to lower it a couple of inches just to level the truck!

• 1 month later...

Mine is a 4x2, all stock. Have serious vibration issues so I haven't been able to spend any money on it :/ Any other Rally 2 owner have the vibes? I've met one other and he's just "living with it".

Mine is a 4x2, all stock. Have serious vibration issues so I haven't been able to spend any money on it :/ Any other Rally 2 owner have the vibes? I've met one other and he's just "living with it".

I haven't had any issues before or after the lift. Mine is 4wd though.

I haven't had any issues before or after the lift. Mine is 4wd though.

Thanks for the response, I didn't think the dealership trying to blame it on "aggressive tires" was valid!!! It's unbearable which sucks because I absolutely love this truck.

i Have a BLACK 14 Rally 2 Edition.. I love it! i color matched the bumpers and the headlight bezel!i get compliments everywhere i go! Only complaint is i think Chevy should have put more of a performance stance on this truck! my rear is really high i need to lower it a couple of inches just to level the truck!

How did you do your bumpers? Did you paint the chrome or get WT bumpers and paint them? I want to color match mine but cant decide how.

Those of you with the Rally Ed. Are the stripes painted on or just graphics? I asked my dealer how much they would charge me to add the rally stripes and was quoted $499 :noway: .

Those of you with the Rally Ed. Are the stripes painted on or just graphics? I asked my dealer how much they would charge me to add the rally stripes and was quoted $499 :noway: .

They are just vinyl

Just graphics

How did you do your bumpers? Did you paint the chrome or get WT bumpers and paint them? I want to color match mine but cant decide how.

I sanded the chrome on the bezels and bumpers so the paint would grab..came out clean... only prob is every lil chip you get you can see the chrome underneath... so every wash I touch up the chips

I sanded the chrome on the bezels and bumpers so the paint would grab..came out clean... only prob is every lil chip you get you can see the chrome underneath... so every wash I touch up the chips

Off topic, sorry...but what fog bulbs do you have in your pic?

Thank you sir. I was thinking about doing this but then I was hoping I could find some vinyl in this color or really close and just wrap them so I wouldnt have to worry about the chips. Ive already noticed small chips on my factory painted grille.

Archived