rally edition

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering how they would look lifted. looks good! what did you go with for a lift and tires?

7 inch RCX and 35/15.50r20 Mastercraft Courser MXT. Been real happy with both (About 10k miles since lift and tires)

I have a Victory Red DC Rally 2. I get non stop comments on it and I'm really happy with the looks.

IMHO, they look even better in real life than they do in the pics.

Although painted bumpers may look even sweeter, I truly think that there is just enough chrome on the truck to make the chrome bumpers flow appropriately, while still maintaining an emphasis on black.

Plus Chrome bumpers don't chip nearly as easy or often as a painted bumper.

I think the Rally 2 package is a win. The Rally 1 package leaves a lot left to be desired though...

I have a 4wd Rally 2 w/3.42s. I like it. My truck also came with the blacked out 4x4 logo which I love. When the dealer fist told me he had a silver one with stripes I didn't seem to enthused but I told him Id look at it anyways. when I did I actually liked it. I get a lot of complements on the stripes and Once a blacked out my badges everything came together for me. The one thing I wish they would have done is put stripes on the roof to match. Since Ive lifted mine it doesn't bother me as much now.

2014chevy_zps2b5f78df.jpg

IMG_20141110_140803_549_zpsfc2e4f4e.jpg

IMG_20141110_140844_912_zpsba838546.jpg

gotta ask what kind of money do you have in your lift/tires?

• 2 weeks later...

They look pretty sweet. Almost a ghost effect. Not as eye catching as the other colors offered. Truck is black on black on black which is pretty neat if you ask me.

I found on Saturday that the truck is about 2" too long to fit in the garage though. Not real happy about this.

That sucks. Mine is about 2 inches two tall to fit in mine so I feel your pain.

Here's the front end of my Black Rally 2 just after changing the headlights. The chrome bezel on the factory lights had to go... it looked like GM forgot to change them and just tossed in anything to fill the void. I was going to wrap the bumpers in black, but after the Anzo's went in, I think that the chrome bumper accents the bowtie and lettering nicely.

post-141362-0-43911400-1431060504_thumb.png

I used to work for a shop that hooked me up and I did the install myself. 3000 (lift, wheels, tires) plus the alignment.

ok so whos lift is that? i really want to lift mine.

Here's the front end of my Black Rally 2 just after changing the headlights. The chrome bezel on the factory lights had to go... it looked like GM forgot to change them and just tossed in anything to fill the void. I was going to wrap the bumpers in black, but after the Anzo's went in, I think that the chrome bumper accents the bowtie and lettering nicely.

Black trim totally made that. Love it!

Archived