rally edition

anyone have a rally edition.

Wondering people's opinions (those who own one) and real life pictures.

I keep finding myself adding additions to my truck and its becoming more and more like a rally edition.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a white rally 2 , was told the differance between a rally and rally2 was 22" black wheels, step bars and trailer tow package?

Can you post pics?

I love the look. Trying to decide if I want to put the graphics on my truck. I like them

I loved the rally stripes so much I bought them before my truck is even here. $300 is the cheapest I found them. Way overpriced, but they do look good.

I loved the rally stripes so much I bought them before my truck is even here. $300 is the cheapest I found them. Way overpriced, but they do look good.

Did you install yourself? How do they look?

Don't have the truck yet, and the stripes are in transit. I plan on installing myself using some decal installation spray then squeege it. It will be my first time installing decals so it will be interesting. From all the how to videos watched and guides I've read I'm an internet expert lol.

Don't have the truck yet, and the stripes are in transit. I plan on installing myself using some decal installation spray then squeege it. It will be my first time installing decals so it will be interesting. From all the how to videos watched and guides I've read I'm an internet expert lol.

Shouldn't be to tough. It sounds like you've done your homework.. Where did you order from if you don't mind me asking

Archived