Let's see pics of black chrome wheels on white trucks

Considering the wheel exchange (same exact wheels) for either bright chrome or black chrome on my white Silverado.

Can't make up my mind. Yes, I know i can photoshop it, but would really like to see some "real" photos if you have them to share. Thank you!

r%201_zps1vrzgafc.jpg

r_zpsx7o2ejfu.jpg

20150328_145953_zpsq83lq8b7.jpg

2015-03-2815.18.54_zpsyeze0drn.jpg

How about just plasti dip your wheels black? And do some other blacking out and get the tuxedo look? That's just one way you could go, but it's your truck and I'm not sure of the look you're aiming for

Probably because the same reason I don't want to plastidip my bumpers or stock rims. Even though my rims don't look bad, the truck would look better with aftermarket rims. Also as for my bumpers I actually want to have mine black chrome so it still has the look and shine of chrome while being black. Plastidip is too easy and I want something that last a long time since I plan on keeping this truck a long time. Same reason I got gloss black aluminum bowties instead of just plastidipping the factory plastic ones. Plus since I'm keeping the grille surround chrome I think it looks better with one flat bowtie instead of having the chrome trim or having the insert and chrome trim plastidipped black. Plastidip I thought was made for you to see how it looks or for anything temporary.

How about just plasti dip your wheels black? And do some other blacking out and get the tuxedo look? That's just one way you could go, but it's your truck and I'm not sure of the look you're aiming for

Plasti dip black looks very different from Black chrome. I'm going for a shiny AND reflective look similar to all the other bright chrome. Easy choice is bright chrome wheels. But I'm interested to see some shiny reflective black chrome wheels contrasting against bright chrome bumpers and side steps.

You're going to be hard pressed to find a pic of a white 2014+ Silverado/Sierra with black chrome wheels. I know this because I have a white Silverado and wanted black chrome wheels, and couldn't find a pic anywhere.

The good news is, I recently put black chrome wheels on my truck. I'll snap a pic for ya.

Archived