Going Led Crazy

Nice work.

Where did you get your Bedrug and how do you like it? Is it durable and good for heavy use (furniture, large objects, heavy objects, etc.)?

I like it and found it here http://www.amazon.com/Bedrug-BRC07SBK-Bed-Liner/dp/B0016HYLG0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1430650007&sr=8-1&keywords=bedrug+truck+bed+liner

check out some of the youtube vids of the bedrug then decide if you want one.

Had a 1300 lb gun safe, 750 lb quad and about 400 lbs of steel tubing in the back of my truck on it no problem.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

redtazdog - you rock. This is an epic act of LED'ery and might remind someone who works for GM to stop being so damned cheap. If you pay a premium for the LTZ or Denali, you'd damned well better get some lights up under that hood, or in the doors, or more than 2 dinky LEDs in the bed of a 'premium' truck. I am personally disgusted with GM after spending $72K on a *TRUCK* and then having to spend another $20K just to get it dialed in and looking like a TRUCK, with proper lighting where needed. You, dude, are an inspiration! :)

• 2 years later...
8 hours ago, MNorby said:

get a photobucket embed plugin for your internet browser. 

What does that even mean? I would really like to view all the pics, but, what did you say?

Sorry, old guy on a computer.

being as photobucket is trying to break the internet forums by not allowing photo embedding anymore you can install a plugin for you internet browser that is a work around for that. In your browser (chrome, firefox, edge, etc) go to setting and plugins and do a search for photobucket embed and install it then the linked photobucket photos should show again for now. 

Archived