ProjectSummit build

nadrojcote

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha my gf is already jealous of my truck let alone me spending time on someone else's!

I'm sure she wouldn't mind, she can hang out with my girl while you're busy. They both have something in common, they jealous of the time we spend on our trucks lol

Been dating my girl for 2.5 years, had the truck for around 1 year 3 months, not including time driving, I think I've spent more time with the truck [emoji15]

Ordered some 1/4" thick wheel spacers today, hopefully they will allow me to clear my sway bar. Also ordered some extended sway bar links because amazon.ca had a price error. $6 when they should have been around $30. This should bring my sway bar back to stock angles.

61Fi2i-L4WL._SL1500_.jpg

Looks great.

One idea on the gmc logo.. what about outlining it in white? or perhaps chrome to match the grill bars? It's a bit hard to read as is.

I've contemplated painting the outline white, but it actually looks way different in real life. It looks like the first picture. Also my grill inserts have been color matched white. There's no chrome left on this truck.

I'm always behind the wheel, very little time to wash mine!

I've had mine since November. 11k miles and only 3 washes.

Shameful! LOL

I'm sure she wouldn't mind, she can hang out with my girl while you're busy. They both have something in common, they jealous of the time we spend on our trucks lol

Been dating my girl for 2.5 years, had the truck for around 1 year 3 months, not including time driving, I think I've spent more time with the truck [emoji15]

If you've been together 2.5 years she must be relatively understanding... lol

Shameful! LOL

If you've been together 2.5 years she must be relatively understanding... lol

She understands that she comes first.....

Unless it's time to clean or install new truck parts lol[emoji23]

Im also in Manitoba, one day Ill find you and have to pull you over ;)

Also put 9000xls on front and back on my 2008 and they are awesome. Also, are you the one selling your rims on Kijiji?

Sweet truck man!, have you ever thought of putting a black exhaust tip? i got one on mine and i think it would look sick on yours. is your truck the 5.3 or 6.2?

Archived