Bilstein shocks thread

Is MRT offering any promo codes for forum members? I really want a set of these for my truck over the spacers offered by other companies. I had a set of these on a Tacoma I had and loved them.

They already have the cheapest price I could find after shipping and tax. Amazon and 4 wheel parts were close but shipping or tax or both made them more expensive in the end.

• Like 2

They already have the cheapest price I could find after shipping and tax. Amazon and 4 wheel parts were close but shipping or tax or both made them more expensive in the end.

Yeah same here but it never hurts to ask. Trying to make my dollars stretch as far as I can, especially this time of year.

• Like 1

Is MRT offering any promo codes for forum members? I really want a set of these for my truck over the spacers offered by other companies. I had a set of these on a Tacoma I had and loved them.

Same here- I had a set of 6112's/5160's on my Tacoma. Great shocks! Firm but not harsh, very controlled. For the $$ spent that suspension is hard to beat.

Edited by Threerun
  • Like 2

Thanks for the orders everyone!

Unfortunately we cant offer any more discounts on the 4600 or 5100 series shocks. We lowered the price once already in this thread to give you all the best price we can, which beats Amazon, Summit and 4wp. We'd love to be able to sell them for less, but Bilstein only raises prices and never lowers them on us.

On the 6112, we will be offering a very large discount on the first production run. At this point we dont know when these will be available for purchase as the release date has been pushed a few times.

There will be a price increase from Bilstein Jan 1st, everything from the OE shocks to the 5100s will be affected. We are not sure if the 6112/8112 price is going up.

Edited by MRTMotorsports.net
  • Like 3

Thanks for the orders everyone!

Unfortunately we cant offer any more discounts on the 4600 or 5100 series shocks. We lowered the price once already in this thread to give you all the best price we can, which beats Amazon, Summit and 4wp. We'd love to be able to sell them for less, but Bilstein only raises prices and never lowers them on us.

On the 6112, we will be offering a very large discount on the first production run. At this point we dont know when these will be available for purchase as the release date has been pushed a few times.

There will be a price increase from Bilstein Jan 1st, everything from the OE shocks to the 5100s will be affected. We are not sure if the 6112/8112 price is going up.

Thanks for the info, I'm going to try and order a set before the end of the year.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So ordered the 5100s end of November from MRT, had the best price. I got the fronts on 12/15, but no rears. I emailed and got a quick response that rears had to ship separate direct from bilstein. Should be a couple days behind and they'd check for me. Well it's 12-24 and no rears, no shipping info and after several emails, calls or texts never answered still no rear shocks...

I really try to support forum vendors but this makes it hard..

Edited by jrob56

Did you try to buy them? I did found out they were basically four rears which won't work.

They have a set that are the right part numbers on the site and I did buy them. I have the right fronts but just no communication about where my rears are.

Edited by jrob56

The ones I bought were a set of fronts and rears...that's what the deal was for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using TapatalCa

Can you tell me where you found the deal? I have been wanting to put new shocks on my truck also. For that price, it might as well be the 5100's. I was thinking of going thr 4600 route.