Bilstein shocks thread

Since it would be relevant to this thread, how much would the 5100 series shock set be for 2014 Silverado LTZ 5.3?

Bilstein 4600 - $200 for front pair, $340 for complete set delivery to lower 48 included.

Bilstein 5100 - $210 for front pair, $348 for complete set delivery to lower 48 included.

Edited by MRT Motorsports
  • Like 1

Interesting, they charge $25 more for the 4600 over the 5100, should be the other way around.

Anyway, thanks for bringing it to our attention, weve dropped the prices below summit now. Remember we have these in stock and ready to rock vs Summit not shipping til 5/6 & we offer free shipping.

Let us know if we can be of any help!

• Like 2

So my truck has 37k now and I'll do the shocks in the next 12-15k. Has anyone ran the 5100 in the rear and 4600 in the front? Reason I'm asking is I have a 2" leveling kit I'm about to install and I read the front 5100 is a tad longer and the 4600 is the stock length. Ride quality of 5100 vs 4600?

• Like 1

So my truck has 37k now and I'll do the shocks in the next 12-15k. Has anyone ran the 5100 in the rear and 4600 in the front? Reason I'm asking is I have a 2" leveling kit I'm about to install and I read the front 5100 is a tad longer and the 4600 is the stock length. Ride quality of 5100 vs 4600?

Not an issue. 4600 will feel more responsive on smaller bumps and is great for on road (still an upgrade over stock offroad), where as the dampening on the 5100 is more suited toward larger pothole sized obstacles.

• Like 1

Bilstein 4600 - $200 for front pair, $340 for complete set delivery to lower 48 included.

Bilstein 5100 - $210 for front pair, $348 for complete set delivery to lower 48 included.

Link for the 5100 complete set? Was just on the website but didn't find ability to purchase as a set

Edited by Airbus27
  • Like 1