Leveling Kit for 2015 Sierra Denali Magnetic Ride

Hey I don't mean to bug you again, but would you be able to take some photos down the side to see the wheel poke, and some up close pictures of the strut spacers in the front? I just want to see how it looks. Thx again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are no strut spacers. It's a shock extension for the bottom of the coilover

There are no strut spacers. It's a shock extension for the bottom of the coilover

That's what I meant, I just want a pic of how it looks. Because some kits have a really ugly shock extender, like the fabtech kit uses a awful looking extender.

As promised. I just had to get her photo ready, lol.

38E92E1A-2ECA-4C99-B063-62A6C7542ADE_zps

38E92E1A-2ECA-4C99-B063-62A6C7542ADE_zps

515986D8-A0EE-42E9-AD19-13AC42FF55B1_zps

6D319A8A-C258-44C8-A87F-4CC33707AD09_zps

A9BC4C0D-40A6-4EBA-9990-9A8265603BBF_zps

772C0433-40A5-41E2-8922-40D2BB1ECCCA_zps

597AA1FA-DF19-4B4E-88E6-E9E933D92C46_zps

2ABA5FD9-F7E2-4876-A1A5-A09AB7B97232_zps

4B0B0370-0DDD-4452-BA2C-B95A4699F259_zps

Thanks for the photos, truck looks Amazing and dangerdick was right it does look like a long shock. I just know some kits look really awful and I wouldn't want to put that on these trucks. Thanks again.

Thanks man!!!!! Means a lot coming from someone with an equally as well done truck. It's hard to beat black......unless you don't leave it under a satin stretch cover in the garage and you actually drive it, lol. Then it pays to have the white, lol. I almost opted for the blue because I was pissed they charge $1k for the white, lol. But I'm happy with it. I would have jumped on silver in a heartbeat though. Then I could match during towing..........

DSCN0384_zps5a3fb5b0.jpg

• Like 1

Ahhhhhhh!!! The ultimate pasta rocket."Ducati - burning rice since day 1" You have good taste!!! (minus the Ford, lol) Between my race car and toys, the wife sure as hell isn't gonna go for me having one of those, lol.

Well after reading through this thread, and options available to lift the front, I think I’ll be waiting a few months to see what other manufactures come up with. I don’t particularly like the idea of simply installing a spacer between the shock assembly and the frame. That will throw off the upper A arm geometry. I think a better option would be to install a longer upper A arm along with the spacer. The Fabtech 4” suspension lift is not all that appealing to me either. After downloading and reviewing their installation procedure, I’m not about to make the modifications required for its install. I suggest others read the instructions prior to going with this lift. It requires some fairly significant, and non-reversible cutting/modifying of the differential and braces. I did call Cognito to see if they had anything in the works for this truck. They are currently in the process of designing a level kit, but no firm date on its release. It will include new A arms. They may also just skip the level option and offer a complete lift.

Well after reading through this thread, and options available to lift the front, I think I’ll be waiting a few months to see what other manufactures come up with. I don’t particularly like the idea of simply installing a spacer between the shock assembly and the frame. That will throw off the upper A arm geometry. I think a better option would be to install a longer upper A arm along with the spacer. The Fabtech 4” suspension lift is not all that appealing to me either. After downloading and reviewing their installation procedure, I’m not about to make the modifications required for its install. I suggest others read the instructions prior to going with this lift. It requires some fairly significant, and non-reversible cutting/modifying of the differential and braces. I did call Cognito to see if they had anything in the works for this truck. They are currently in the process of designing a level kit, but no firm date on its release. It will include new A arms. They may also just skip the level option and offer a complete lift.

What's your thoughts on using the brackets to just adjust the location of the sensor, as someone else on here did? I have trouble finding any flaw in that, although I'm far from being a mechanic.

I'm sure that will work, but the geometry will still be affected. I just don't see how it wouldn't be. Maybe to a lesser degree if the spacer was at the bottom of the shock.