Leveling Kit for 2015 Sierra Denali Magnetic Ride

The back went up about 2 and the front went up about 4. So yes they are level now but a bit taller. You can stack the rear spacers together if you want to keep a high rear end.

So what would have to be done to keep the rear at the stock level, and just bring the front up close to level... I still want to run the 20s maybe 22s. What are you running?

Sent from my SG Note 4 on Tapatalk

You would just need a leveling kit not the full lift. Im still running 20's.

I have a 2015 Sierra Denali 5.3L 4x4 CC. So I would need to get the suspension Maxx kit due to my Magnaride correct?

I had the suspension maxx kit before my fabtech lift and yes it worked perfectly with stock ride quality. I also had 2015 4x4 but with 6.2 not 5.3. Just check their website to confirm the fitment or call them and you should be good to go.

• Like 1

For those of you who wanted to see my truck after the 4" fabtech kit... I apologize for it being very dirty... Chicago winter... yeah...

IMG_8696.jpg

How tall is your truck now? I like height of the 4" lift but would want to make sure it still fits in the garage :-) what size tires and rims did you go with they look great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How tall is your truck now? I like height of the 4" lift but would want to make sure it still fits in the garage :-) what size tires and rims did you go with they look great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd call it 77" to be safe to the tip of the shark fin. 85" to tip of the radio antenna. I have 20 x 9 wheels and 275 60 20 tires.

• Like 1

New to the forums here but I've been watching this thread. I love the look of the Fabtech 4" kit and have been close to ordering one for my 16 Denali. I was on chat today with Rough Country after seeing the video of a 15 Denali running the 5" kit. They are saying they have a magnetic ride kit coming out in the next 1-2 weeks. So now comes the fun part of should I wait on the 5" kit.

• Like 1

New to the forums here but I've been watching this thread. I love the look of the Fabtech 4" kit and have been close to ordering one for my 16 Denali. I was on chat today with Rough Country after seeing the video of a 15 Denali running the 5" kit. They are saying they have a magnetic ride kit coming out in the next 1-2 weeks. So now comes the fun part of should I wait on the 5" kit.

Sir

Is there 4" kit designed for the 15s with Magnaride as well..

Sir

Is there 4" kit designed for the 15s with Magnaride as well..

The only thing they had a possible release date was the 5" kit. I'm assuming they would develop a 3.5" kit like there others that would be compatible. They have online chat and are quick to reply.

• Like 1

Johnstone610 and everyone else...

Looks like the 4" Fabtech is the route I will go...A local shop quoted me $1400 with the new alignment, but did not know anything about calibrating the sensors...hopefully the dealership could figure this out???

It sounds like before I get the kit installed though I have to have new tires and wheels ready because stock does not fit correct?

Is there anything I should know about the wheels before ordering a set since the stock ones do not work?

Thanks,

MURDROVER

I went through this about a month ago and was initially thinking the Fabtech 4" lift but found out the wheels I really wanted were too big, so went to a 6" kit. For the 4" kit you are going to need 33" tires and wheels - if you are thinking 20's - need to be 20x9....the Fuels I chose were 20x10 with a -19 offset and trying to squeeze them in with a 4" kit would have either required a lot of trimming or just wouldn't fit at all.

The Fabtech kit will relocate the Magneride sensors. The ride afterwards wasn't bad but the shop that did mine is going to tweak them a little more next week as there is still a little bit more bounce in the ride thsn I like, almost like the Magneride system thinks it's compressed some.

Hope this helps.

Just for info....

This weekend, had dealer install 2.5" SuspensionMaxx front level and then new KO2 305/55/20. Running 39 psi front and 35 psi rear. Quiet on hwy and no rubbing. Not sure what the offset is on these Denali wheels, but they don't rub. I tried lock-to-lock in forward and reverse. Had my wife driving slowly while I monitored the tires. In reverse and full right turn, the passenger side tire just barely touches the liner. This is on flat ground in cull de sac. I was pleased :)

Thanks,

Lou

post-153910-0-73600100-1456793327_thumb.jpg

post-153910-0-35882200-1456793328_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Just for info....

This weekend, had dealer install 2.5" SuspensionMaxx front level and then new KO2 305/55/20. Running 39 psi front and 35 psi rear. Quiet on hwy and no rubbing. Not sure what the offset is on these Denali wheels, but they don't rub. I tried lock-to-lock in forward and reverse. Had my wife driving slowly while I monitored the tires. In reverse and full right turn, the passenger side tire just barely touches the liner. This is on flat ground in cull de sac. I was pleased :)

Thanks,

Lou

Now that's the Stance I'm looking for... Question Lou. If or when you decide to tow, let's say a loaded trailer or medium sized camper. How much will that affect the rear end. Meaning, will your truck be as* completely down, and nose up in the air? Thanks in advance.

Now that's the Stance I'm looking for... Question Lou. If or when you decide to tow, let's say a loaded trailer or medium sized camper. How much will that affect the rear end. Meaning, will your truck be as* completely down, and nose up in the air? Thanks in advance.

There is still about 3/4" to 1" rake, depending on how much fuel in tank. I don't tow much, but I don't know how much tongue weight it would take to absorb that 1" rake. I had over 300 lbs behind the rear axle in the bed with 4 adults in the cab this weekend and it didn't budge. I "might" tow a motorcycle once every couple years, but that's about it so I didn't give too much concern to towing.

Hope my answer was useful in some way.

Regards,

Lou

• Like 1

You went with the full 2.5" level option to make it even Lou? I ask because I have a 2015 Denali and am looking for this exact setup. I had been eyeing the 275/60R20 BFGs but if the 305s work on the stock rims I'll be looking at those.

There is still about 3/4" to 1" rake, depending on how much fuel in tank. I don't tow much, but I don't know how much tongue weight it would take to absorb that 1" rake. I had over 300 lbs behind the rear axle in the bed with 4 adults in the cab this weekend and it didn't budge. I "might" tow a motorcycle once every couple years, but that's about it so I didn't give too much concern to towing.

Hope my answer was useful in some way.

Regards,

Lou