bf7e211ec605e5b55d8cc2ca963cc8bd.jpg

6424f075c00389f120a6425d6b3f9ba6.jpg

ba564c24d66952b94e592f8067c9fa34.jpg

f27231371984673cd30e46eb58d3d157.jpg

f363de08618b678ad8696e0ec6a4df1b.jpg

7f7c2b7f3ad7819eb7c9989eeb353a7a.jpg

a2e1eaf217034ea65e1a8c67f7902cdf.jpg

0974cebe7dfc828ec62fd7a50a843276.jpg

Before and after pictures. Notice how much the little level meter dropped. Reason why I had the rough ride was because the truck thought it was loaded. So it compensated and got stiff. Now I'm 100% happy with my ride.

Edit: the linkage is adjustable. When you call full throttle suspension tell them you need the magnetic ride suspension linkage for a drop kit. You can either go bigger or smaller on the linkage. Your choice [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by BootyHunter86

I so want to remove the blocks from the rear of my Denali to level it. I'm going to look into some brackets or find a way to reprogram the shocks. I hate relying on the dealer for this type of thing.

I am in the same boat, I want a Denali and hate it being butt high, want to pull the block but don't want the shock thinking the truck is loaded all the time.

• 3 weeks later...

I am in the same scenario looking to get a better stance out of my 15 Denali... So far I found people building their own bracelets to relocate sensors or getting dealership to re-learn the system. I have also found a fabtech 4" kit which is all spacers and new uca's with diff drop and it's supposedly made for the magna ride, I've been torn which way to go but heavily leaning towards the fabtech kit only downside they claim can not run the factory wheels

• Like 1

I am in the same scenario looking to get a better stance out of my 15 Denali... So far I found people building their own bracelets to relocate sensors or getting dealership to re-learn the system. I have also found a fabtech 4" kit which is all spacers and new uca's with diff drop and it's supposedly made for the magna ride, I've been torn which way to go but heavily leaning towards the fabtech kit only downside they claim can not run the factory wheels

Have you tried the company that the member below you is trying.. Suspension Maxx.? I have a 15 Denali as well as another member who used their product...

Sent from my SG Note 4 on Tapatalk

Have you tried the company that the member below you is trying.. Suspension Maxx.? I have a 15 Denali as well as another member who used their product...

I have called suspension maxx and the guy I talked to knew nothing about the magna ride... It didn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling when I talked to him.

• Like 1

Has anyone in this feed tried "Suspension maxx" a member here used their kit and loves it.. Just curious

I used their 1.5 on my magnetic ride Cadillac ESV, I can't imagine the Denali pickup setup is much different? I've had no issues or complaints, and when I ordered, they were very specific to make sure I ordered the setup made for MRC

• Like 1

I have called suspension maxx and the guy I talked to knew nothing about the magna ride... It didn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling when I talked to him.

I was given a number and a name. If that'll help..

888-629-9226 Larry was the name that I was given.. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SG Note 4 on Tapatalk[/quote

Thanks! Greatly appreciated! Hopefully this will help my descision... What size tires are you running?

275 55 R20 which was OEM. Haven't started my MOD yet. Just retired from the military, so finances are a little diminished.. Lol. Let me know what you go with. The member who did his indicated he went with 2.5 on front and 2" block? on rear because he pulls a boat.. I'll get his member name and shoot it to you...

888-629-9226 Larry was the name that I was given.. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SG Note 4 on Tapatalk[/quote

Thanks! Greatly appreciated! Hopefully this will help my descision... What size tires are you running?

By chance have you had an opportunity to check out their website?

• 3 weeks later...

Guys,

I have ran the suspension Maxx leveling kit and it rode like factory. I wanted to go bigger and finished the fabtech 4" lift install today. Extremely bumpy ride after the install. I am going to attempt to relearn the sensors on Monday but DO NOT expect near factory ride quality after this kit is installed without some kind of adjustment. Also the factory 20" denali wheels will bolt up but will rub the new control arms when the wheels are fully turned with the fabtech kit. I will reply again if I have any luck improving ride quality.

• Like 1

Guys,

I have ran the suspension Maxx leveling kit and it rode like factory. I wanted to go bigger and finished the fabtech 4" lift install today. Extremely bumpy ride after the install. I am going to attempt to relearn the sensors on Monday but DO NOT expect near factory ride quality after this kit is installed without some kind of adjustment. Also the factory 20" denali wheels will bolt up but will rub the new control arms when the wheels are fully turned with the fabtech kit. I will reply again if I have any luck improving ride quality.

Hey brother

So, are you not gonna go back to the suspension Maxx? If not, is there something better about the fabtech? I have a 2015 Denali 5.3L CC, I assumed from another member that the suspension Maxx system was the fix. Thanks in advance