Creaking front suspension cold weather

Bash74, Thanks for the reply! Sounds like your friend has the other size sway bar as there are 34 and 36mm sway bars. I'm going to level my truck in a couple weeks and I'm wanting to do the sway bar bushings and end links at the same time. I have Energy Suspensions end links ready to go. 
No problem. Squeaks and suspension noises are always the biggest pain to figure out. Since you will be doing the level and other stuff might as well look at the shock strut area people mentioned and see if that can be causing anything.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Good information looks like I have something to do this weekend. 

I have a 2015 crew cab Silverado and it makes the noise anytime it gets below 40 degrees. I have no idea where you guys live where it's -30 or -40 degrees but glad it's you and not me. :)

• Like 1

Good information looks like I have something to do this weekend. 

I have a 2015 crew cab Silverado and it makes the noise anytime it gets below 40 degrees. I have no idea where you guys live where it's -30 or -40 degrees but glad it's you and not me. [emoji4]
Northern interior Alaska. It was -43 outside a couple of days ago but no squeaks.

• 3 years later...