Creaking front suspension cold weather

Has anyone noticed their front suspension making very loud creaking noises when going over bumps below 30 mph? Only notice when it is 35 degrees or below outside. All terrain sierra with the rancho suspension.

Yes my 2014 Silverado does it really bad and the colder it gets under 35 the worse it gets. My 2008 and 2011 did the same thing and there was a bulletin out on them but so far there is no fix for the 2014s. Ive been stopping in at my dealer to see if they have heard of a fix yet and keep getting no out of them.

Yes my 2014 Silverado does it really bad and the colder it gets under 35 the worse it gets. My 2008 and 2011 did the same thing and there was a bulletin out on them but so far there is no fix for the 2014s. Ive been stopping in at my dealer to see if they have heard of a fix yet and keep getting no out of them.

Pretty crappy if you ask me. I wonder what it is.

Pretty crappy if you ask me. I wonder what it is.

The TSB on the 07-13 truck and SUV's said to remove front strut and ream out some rubber bushing in the top side of the strut cup, I would have to say it is the same issue on the 14's cause the suspension is the same design, its just pathetic that they had the issue on the old trucks and then carried it over to these

• 3 months later...

The TSB on the 07-13 truck and SUV's said to remove front strut and ream out some rubber bushing in the top side of the strut cup, I would have to say it is the same issue on the 14's cause the suspension is the same design, its just pathetic that they had the issue on the old trucks and then carried it over to these

Do you still have that TSB #?

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I don't know if this is the same issue or not but when it's cold, my front suspension will only creak for the first couple minutes (usually on the speed bumps exiting my neighborhood). After I've went over a few bumps and the suspension worked for a few minutes, the creaking goes away.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk