DynoMax Cat-back system

I bought the regular catback and it droned so I put the VT on and used the crew cab adapter it comes with cause I have the DC.

Did you notice a big difference? I'd like a more aggressive muffler sometime, but not sure the VT would be a big enough difference to be worth the effort.

Did you notice a big difference? I'd like a more aggressive muffler sometime, but not sure the VT would be a big enough difference to be worth the effort.

Ktapper I live in same area. Tampa area. Did you have a place out this on or did you DIY

The VT definitely sounds better with less drone. I installed everything myself, all you need is a jack and a wrench set.

• 3 months later...

The VT definitely sounds better with less drone. I installed everything myself, all you need is a jack and a wrench set.

And Jack Stands, Safety First :) I just ordered the WLK-39529 from Summit a few weeks ago and they should be in soon, back ordered but I couldnt resist the price with a $50 mail in rebate. I plan on getting a Blackbear Tune next month so drone shouldnt be a problem since Ill be doing away with the 4 cyl. mode under 70 mph. Iam thinking the VT muffler has a built in flap which I do not want in my exhaust and the and it was more money with no rebate

Very happy with my VT. FWIW, the VT catback for the Silverado comes with a uniquely sized VT muffler with a part number that is not available as a stand alone. All the stand alone VT mufflers are smaller.

Archived