Post up your Summit White Silverado/Sierra

What size lift did you install on your truck? Also what size tires are those?

Its all in the bio but just for clarification i installed a rough country 2" leveling kit (not the 2.5") and i am running 275/70/18 BFG KO2's. I have no rubbing whatsoever and my mileage was not affected too much. However, my speedo is off by 2mph which isn't that big of a deal but it is worth noting.

i got the 2016 of that same truck... wonder what they changed~

i like your bass eating a frog pic man!!!.... i'm a bass fisher myself!

Thanks man! Yea, i roadraced "them damn crotch rockets" for almost 15 years all over the SE and finally gave it up 3 years ago. Started bass fishing a little pond in my neighborhood, got hooked, and now doing tournament fishing with my bro-in-law. I just got too damn old to be falling off bikes. Bass fishing is damn near as much fun and as long as i can keep my BIL from throwing me outta the boat, WAYYYYY safter! haha!

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

This is my first post here, so many nice white trucks in this thread. Here's mine, I just picked it up yesterday, so far I have a 2.5" level, 305/55R20 Duratrac's on stock 20's with a 1.5" spacer and the GM Borla exhaust, lovin' the truck so far. Goes for front tint and sunstrip on thursday and airaid mit should be delivered by the weekend.

20170605_185444.jpg

Clean truck, looks good.

• Like 1

Clean truck, looks good.

truck.jpg

Thanks,

I've since removed the air dam, tinted the front windows to match the back and added a sunstrip, added inchannel window visors, and installed the MIT tube with a k&n drop in, also added a BAK rollx tonneau and added a small subwoofer to flll out the sound a bit more. I've driven it about 12,000km's in the last 2 months, pretty happy with it so far.

• Like 2

Thanks man! Yea, i roadraced "them damn crotch rockets" for almost 15 years all over the SE and finally gave it up 3 years ago. Started bass fishing a little pond in my neighborhood, got hooked, and now doing tournament fishing with my bro-in-law. I just got too damn old to be falling off bikes. Bass fishing is damn near as much fun and as long as i can keep my BIL from throwing me outta the boat, WAYYYYY safter! haha!

what's your personal best?>.... right now, which will be hard to beat.. is 12.62 for me..(she's on the wall)....took measurements and pics, clean release of course!... caught out of Lake Austin, here in Austin.. .i have a ranch out in Fayette Co., biggest out there is 9.4... this year alone, in the spring, my buddy pulled out 2 over 8, and i got one over 8... so a good year so far.. cant wait for the fall!!!..

Tight lines!