Post up your Summit White Silverado/Sierra

I really like the black Mirrors, on that truck, I find the color matched caps can look out of place on the bright colored trucks at times.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Nice, I just cannot figure out why if they color keyed all the molding why the didn't match the mirrors

You know I thought the same thing too when I first saw it. Now that I've had it for a few days I really like the black. I think it ties into the black running boards well. I always hated all of the chrome on my '14 AT so this is a huge improvement in my opinion. I could always add the black caps down the road if I want to change it up a bit.

What's the black trim piece called right at the bottom where the bed and the cab meet? Anyone have the part number ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Not ire but they are factory pieces that come on the 16's...I believe it is to prevent rock chips

image_6.jpg

2" RC level. 305/55r20 ATZ P3. 1.25" Bora spacers.

great looking truck!! Do you have any pics down the side? Are these the Bulletproof 1.25" spacers? Thanks!

• 1 month later...