Post up your Summit White Silverado/Sierra

If you need any accessories, would love to help. We have couple of toys at www.eTruckGear.com and offer honest service ( with 100 % positive Amazon feedback we try hard to be there for the customer)

Stop by on Internet and take a look. Tonno Pro is a nice brand to look at. Not that well known but super quality and low price. We are also Weathertech approved, meaning warranty applies as opposed to purchases on Amazon. Don't like Weathertech? We have Husky or Maxliner. Will be glad to help.

Not sure if I have posted mine in here...but here she is...still waiting to install the AMP steps.

486DD793-228C-40DD-886F-59E73C02BBA0_zps

F5F2168F-2F49-45DF-973A-C6EFB587D5E4_zps

3ADACC1C-7E7E-42F3-AE6C-E92F3C0CFB62_zps

D9366A9D-3960-4CA0-8AAC-5A6594EC957B_zps

Nixon,

I am diggin your grille. Did you just have the face of the grille painted? I see some chrome in the inner area..or is it just the light reflection?

Nixon,

I am diggin your grille. Did you just have the face of the grille painted? I see some chrome in the inner area..or is it just the light reflection?

What's the black trim piece called right at the bottom where the bed and the cab meet? Anyone have the part number ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Nixon,

I actually had it vinyl wrapped and we left that inner portion left chrome to tie in with the chrome around the emblem and the minor chrome left on the door moldings and Windows. I am also installing Denali style door handles which have a hint of chrome so it all kinda goes together...as for the inner black part that is an E&G Denali style grille inlay.

I actually had it vinyl wrapped and we left that inner portion left chrome to tie in with the chrome around the emblem and the minor chrome left on the door moldings and Windows. I am also installing Denali style door handles which have a hint of chrome so it all kinda goes together...as for the inner black part that is an E&G Denali style grille inlay.?

What's the vinyl company and how good is the match colorwise?

Thanks

Shane T.

What's the vinyl company and how good is the match colorwise?

Thanks

Shane T.

I am not sure on the brand...it wasn't 3M but it was one of the major ones...it is pretty good...in certain conditions you can tell it's different...a little more of a bright white...but it's very close, and since it's just the bumpers and grille it's not really even noticeable to those who don't know about it.