BFG AT KO2

The 18s or the 20s? There's a raptor in town with the 18s and I think the wide stance on the raptor makes them look smaller. If you get up close to the tire it is actually a pretty big chunk of rubber.

Does anyone with the 285x65-20's think they would still clear a leveled truck if the wheels were +12 offset? I want Black Rhino Sierras but I know the 20's are already close on +27 wheels.

The 18s or the 20s? There's a raptor in town with the 18s and I think the wide stance on the raptor makes them look smaller. If you get up close to the tire it is actually a pretty big chunk of rubber.

Does anyone with the 285x65-20's think they would still clear a leveled truck if the wheels were +12 offset? I want Black Rhino Sierras but I know the 20's are already close on +27 wheels.

Pretty sure it will have 18's.

Just had installed AM AR910 and BFG AT KO2 's (275/70 18). measure about 33 or so tall....reused OEM TPMS sensors........truck has the RC 2.5 level kit......the 4 OEM z71 wheels & tires for sale if anyone interested in them...... ( no tpms sensors )

IMG_20150422_163649486_HDR_zpsbdb79wzd.jIMG_20150422_163657408_HDR_zpsdhftlzo7.jIMG_20150422_163710346_HDR_zpscctgxder.jIMG_20150422_174643083_zpsoxit5nrc.jpgIMG_20150416_124052947_HDR11_zpscy0bkbdv

What offset are your wheels? I'm thinking about the same in 20x9 with 0 offset and I'm curious about the lip width and how much they stick out.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone running 305/65r18.....basically a 33x12 tire, but in BFG, it's probably more like 33x11. All data/pics I can find indicate this would be the perfect size for a 2.5" level.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Me too! just got my first rotation done. These tire ride great, really no more noise over the stock tires at highway speed. I'll be buying these again some day..

Literally been running these tires for the last 20+ years on my gm trucks. Started with my 89 s10 Baja and never looked at any other brand since.

• Like 1

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

The full front and full rear pics aren't showing the tires clearly. I can post those tomorrow's. Sorry for keeping you waiting it makes the heart grow fonder. If you are waiting for my pics to pull the trigger on tires I'm sorry, just go for it though! You know they'll fit, it'll be awesome. If you put wider tires on stock wheels you will more likely have more rub. But taller may start to have rub issues in back without actual lift or something, right? I could be wrong.

I have the same truck and these are exactly the look I'm going for. I had considered 275/65 R20's but those 285's look killer. I'd love to measure the tires before I actually got them put on my truck to see if all KO2 285/65R20 are the same.

I just put the 285/65r20's on my Sierra and I love them. They were 34" tall unmounted and 34.5" mounted and aired up (off the truck). They are narrower than the 12.50 tires but 1.5" wider (actual tread width) than the stock SRAs and look perfect. Another 1" wide would have required way more lift than I wanted to deal with, these are the limit for a leveled truck. I am rubbing on the mudflaps which will take more work but I have +12 wheels and only a 2" level. I think they would have cleared stock offset wheels.