BFG AT KO2

Oh i thought u said u had 305 55 20. Maybe its the same thing looks nice tho

Yes 305 55 20 is the same as 33x12.50x20

Here is a side ish shot from my girls truck have a fre more in my gallery post-143469-145523265052_thumb.jpg

Sent from my Note 4 on Tapashit

post-143469-145523265052_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Will have them on tomorrow

285/65r20

what level or lift do you have? will they be mounted on stock wheels or aftermarket? can't wait to see some pics. this will probably be my next tire after my 275/60R20s wear out.

RC 2.5 Level with rear block. I'm leaving my factory wheels on it. I will post pictures either tomorrow night or Saturday depending on the amount of daylight I have tomorrow when I pick it up.

+1 on the K02s.

I'm using them as snow shoes that won't melt on my annual drive to Florida and provide traction through the Appalachians. And that lake effect snow that NY and PA gets!

The K02s are each over 10lbs heavier than the Continental LX20s and one can feel it. Very slight hum heard if one listens closely with the radio off. No flat spotting, even with recent -6°F weather. Haven't had the opportunity to run them in deep snow yet, and can't wait to do so!

As per the vibration / buffeting issue thread, I did have to work with my dealer to road force balance them to under GMs 15lbs spec for a buffeting free drive. Got them to 12lb, 10lb, 10lb and 8lb.

Sensitive to vibrations, these new trucks are!

post-139332-145644062248_thumb.jpg

RC 2.5 Level with rear block. I'm leaving my factory wheels on it. I will post pictures either tomorrow night or Saturday depending on the amount of daylight I have tomorrow when I pick it up.

same set up I have. thanks.

Will have them on tomorrow

285/65r20

34.7 x 11.5 tire...should be interesting. Post up some pics and details on rubbing. Very similar size to a 295/70r18 that has rubbing issues on a level.

Update: looks like others are doing it on stockers.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/156030-has-anyone-tried-2856520s-under-a-leveled-2014-yet/

Edited by bcbz71

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/154469-post-pics-of-your-2014/page-347?do=findComment&comment=1769196

Check out my post here. Ran out of time to post it here too so I had to shortcut it.

Very nicely done! I would say that is the perfect look for a leveled truck. Nice and clean with tires that fit well without overstuffing the fender openings or looking too small. Take off that front air dam and it will make it look A LOT taller from the front....it will also show off your tires more from the front.

When you get a chance, please post the overall height and width of the tire as mounted on the stockers with the weight of the truck on it. I would like to see how true the KO2s run in size compared to what is posted on their website (34.5 x 11.5).

At full lock, how close do they come to hitting your swaybar? I bungee'd my steering wheel to the full-lock left and right and have about an inch before my tire rubs the swaybar (275/65r18s).

Very interested in performance and mileage too!!

Edited by bcbz71

• 2 weeks later...

Has anybody sold their SRAs? i have less than 8k on mine.

I just traded my SRA's off for KO2's at the local tire shop. I got $125 each for my SRA's that had 12,000km on them. When they gave me that quote I took it and ran because I wouldn't pay that for them new.

Local tire shop gave me and my girl 400 for each set towards my MTs and her Ko2s. Mine still had stickers on them (bought truck used and they put a fresh set on for me) and my girls has maybe 6K miles on hers.

Sent from my Note 4 on Tapashit

I am wondering the same thing. My '16 Silverado CC (Target Week for Production 3/21) I wanna dump the stock 20's first thing and get some KO2's.

I had 18 KO's on my '07 Avalanche and loved them. Never had a flat ever.

I have hear that Discount will give you $200 for the GY SRA. I am assuming that for the set of 4. So I pretty much trading four for 1 KO2.

I have never swapped right off the bat. Always rode the crappy stock tires and then replaced. I am not doing that this time.

Edited by groundtrooper