BFG AT KO2

Funny -- we got socked with 14" of it here in Howell, and wasn't thrilled with the stock General 255/55 R17s (quel suprise, right?) when I made a run to pick up a snowblower belt this afternoon. Looking enviously at my wife's FJ with stock A-T KOs, so starting to research getting a set of KO2s for the Sierra...

Oh dang you guys got that much up there?! Only about 3-4 here in hemlock.. I highly recommend the ko2 I did a lot of research and quite happy I did!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

We received about 6-7" of snow last night through this morning. Went for a drive with the KO2's. I found them to be simply outstanding in the very snowy and icy conditions. Pretty fun driving around in it, actually. :)

Glad to hear all of these great experiences with these. I just paid for some yesterday and get them installed at lunch today and i'm pretty excited about it.
275/70/18
Now the only decision is white letters out or black?!

• Like 1

I personally like the white letters out.. I've only seen a few on black trucks and I think they look good.. But with your brush guard and such I would say black letter out

Edited by LTeddy

Will 275/70r18 fit on a stock truck (no leveling) without rubbing? I've always liked my all terrain's these car tires gotta go.

If you have a 2014 or newer, you should be able to fit a 275/70/18 without any modifications, as long as you're using stock rims. There's been a few guys on here that have done it successfully.

Thanks for the response guys. It is a 2015. I love the look of the 275/70/18. I think they do look more finished with the leveling kit. I was also considering 275/65 and leaving it stock, but can't seem to find any pics of this setup

Search for member "Brock Samson" on here. He has a 1.5" level and 275/65/18's. I think his truck looks good.

• 2 weeks later...

How much psi should a guy run on a 285/65/18? Rookie Canadian asking

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I just had these installed at Costco by my buddy, they have a program that converts the psi to ensure the same load limits. He said run them at 55psi.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk