BFG AT KO2

Great tire! 275/70's on 18" stockers.

Running 32 psi rear, 35 psi front cold.

What psi do you guys like for a "happy medium" in regards to mpg and ride.

IMG_3850_zpsashrugyi.jpg

I'm running 40 right now might drop to 37 in a bit

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Went to order some KO2 today. Local shop called the supplier who said BFG has zero availability and no manufacturing date for 275/70/18.

Figures. Also ordered my 5100s....back ordered north American wide.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Where are you located? They're available where I live. Actually about to put that size on my truck. 275/70R18

Where are you located? They're available where I live. Actually about to put that size on my truck. 275/70R18

Canada. British columbia. Pretty big tire shop, kal tire, so I believe them but wow. Checked the discount tire website incase I felt like crossing into Washington. Zero available as well...their website shows stock numbers.

Had my KO2's installed yesterday and I unloaded the 500 mile original SRA's this morning. I went with the stock size as I am not doing this for looks at 265/65/18 and the KO2 is a touch smaller than the SRA as my speedo reads high now versus bang on before... but it's very little, maybe 1 mph out.

I shopped a bit and being I am in Alberta Kal Tire is the dealer for them. Local Ford dealer beat Kal by about $200 so needless to say that's where they put them on. It was kind of nice to have those guys work on this new Chev briefly. ... it's the last dealer I visited with the F150 I traded for this Chev that told me they couldn't fix my Ford. .. the tech saw me and asked me if my Ford was any better. My reply? .... It was so good I sold it lol.

Sent from my potato

Checked today and they are in waiting to be installed

Ryan

Went to Costco and they can get them from their warehouse, confirmed. So they have lots of them stockpiled.

...now if only Bilstein would hurry up and bang up some 5100s a little faster...latest update for those is end if October.

Posted this in the wheel and tire thread a couple weeks ago, thought I would report after 1500kms that I still absolutely love these tires. Found myself in some mud yesterday and they weren't even trying in 2WD where my SR-A's would have been having a hard time. Would recommend.

BFG KO2 275/65R20, RC 2" level (no rubbing)7ADD3274-7376-4C72-A45C-CC100C94F3BE_zps

Very little road noise, MPG doesn't seem to have been affected very much and ride quality is only slightly firmer than stock @ 42psi. Speedo reads ~6km/h low at 100km/h. Paid $1340 CDN installed. Overall very happy so far, I was debating a lot between the 60 and 65 but I'm glad I went this route. Looking forward to trying them in the snow.

Here's a before and after also:DD362A86-62FE-4CF1-A720-84C146F5EB69_zps

• Like 1

Do you have any pictures of of the tire and how close it is to the wheel well. Im on the fence on if I should get 65 or 60. Your trucks looks great

I don't have any pictures like that but with the levelling kit the 65's are fine. At least 1" of clearance at minimum when at full lock. Having read through the entire wheel & tire thread apparently 60's will fit without rubbing without a level. Either way I'm happy with the 65's but I'm sure both would look great. Other option is to do 285 or 295/60's.

Depending on where you are in Ontario you could certainly come take a look for yourself.

Edited by Das Chevrolado