BFG AT KO2

Awesome! They're cheaper than oem size I was maybe gonna get the duratracs just didn't know if a different tire like duratrac would run a different size than another since tread depth and tread pattern is different

Awesome! They're cheaper than oem size I was maybe gonna get the duratracs just didn't know if a different tire like duratrac would run a different size than another since tread depth and tread pattern is different

you can look at the tire manufacturer website and get exact dimensions then compare them to the nitto terra in same size if you want to double check. mine were the nitto and no issues.

I'm having a set of 275/60/20s put on tomorrow. Hope no rub or balancing issues. Local dealership ( Ford one tho, yuck!) is having a buy 3 get 1 free deal. 942.38 installed with alignment.

I'm having a set of 275/60/20s put on tomorrow. Hope no rub or balancing issues. Local dealership ( Ford one tho, yuck!) is having a buy 3 get 1 free deal. 942.38 installed with alignment.

You shouldn't have any issues with rub with that size. That's a really good price you got them for.

• Like 1

Iv got a 2015 all terrain with stock 18 inch wheels and the sra tires looking to get some 20x9 wheels soon and there's tires in a 275 I have a 5.3 im in canada and our speed limits are 100kmh or as you guys know 60mph what type of mpg should I expect..

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Haven't seen it asked yet and it's entirely possible I missed it.

Love this tire and am wondering will 275x70x18's fit with stock suspension and stock Z71 wheels? Bilstein 5100's are in the near future but do I need to wait to level first? These stock SR-A's are killing me. lol

Thanks

Haven't seen it asked yet and it's entirely possible I missed it.

Love this tire and am wondering will 275x70x18's fit with stock suspension and stock Z71 wheels? Bilstein 5100's are in the near future but do I need to wait to level first? These stock SR-A's are killing me. lol

Thanks

Gonna be pretty close - see if you can get at tire shop to mount one up and see.