BFG AT KO2

I had to have mine road force balanced. They needed alot of weights to balance. Could have been my new wheels too.

They ride smooth now at 38psi cold.

I have 275/65r20 on 2 1/4 leveling kit and don't rub at all on a 2wd.

Please post some pics of this set up. I'm trying to decide between the 275/60 and 275/65-20 size.

• Like 1

beautiful...i think i really want the 65s for the extra meat...but im not cutting or banging or trimming a new truck like some art project...now do i flip the page for the 285/55/20 for the extra width instead? wtf lol

beautiful...i think i really want the 65s for the extra meat...but im not cutting or banging or trimming a new truck like some art project...now do i flip the page for the 285/55/20 for the extra width instead? wtf lol

Haha I felt the same, but no trimming with this size. But of course it would look a little better with the 285's but then comes the art project

I narrowed my choice between the KO2's and Duratrac's. Went with the KO2's in 275/70/R18 on my factory wheels. I think they look great!

You ran the OWL on stockers like a boss!! I've been looking at rims (like the Fuel PVD Nutz), but IMO that stocker has a unique pattern that really compliments the truck. The new KO2s look really nice, but I'm concerned about that 60+ # of weight....what's the seat of the pants feel with the new tires (acceleration, braking, ride)?

• Like 1

You ran the OWL on stockers like a boss!! I've been looking at rims (like the Fuel PVD Nutz), but IMO that stocker has a unique pattern that really compliments the truck. The new KO2s look really nice, but I'm concerned about that 60+ # of weight....what's the seat of the pants feel with the new tires (acceleration, braking, ride)?

Thanks! I'm real happy with the way it turned out. I haven't noticed anything in the acceleration, but just a little bit on braking. The ride is still nice and smooth. If you really "try" to notice the difference, there is probably a slight amount of stiffness from the tires. These small trade off are will worth the great looks and increased traction come this winter. You won't regret it.

I'm looking at getting these but I noticed that each tire is 16lbs heavier than the stock Goodyears is that gonna result in ball joints etc wearing out quicker and am I going to lose any towing capacity? I have the 4.3

No sir I do not I want one but it's a lease idk how my dealership feels about it the service guy said it's ok it won't void anything but some can be a little bit of a liar I am thinking of putting one on tho will that benefit me or make it worse in component wear