Light bar mount.

Thanks Dylan congratulations on getting into your first Silverado. This is my first Silverado as well, actually my first GM product. I have owned all the other branded trucks and when the new styling came out, it really grabbed my attention with what I feel is classic styling. I feel terrible for some of the others that are having problems, I wish they were enjoying as much as I have been.

Running a 6" Pro Comp lift with Moto Metal 960 series wheels 20" x 9" and Nitto Trail Grapplers.

I will be making quite a few changes over the winter to make it different for show season next year so I will have more to share later.

Wow! Cant wait to see the changes. I will also being doing some mods over the winter and hopefully the truck will look a lot better in the spring. Keep me posted!

• 6 months later...

Does anyone have a pic of where they ran the wire into the cab? I am ordering the n-fab bar and a few light bars to go along with it but am unsure of where exactly to breach into the cab for the switch. Also, how do you guys have your switches placed? Is it possible to use one of the factory switches that I have under the radio that arent being used? Thanks.

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived