Integrated dual exhaust in bumper

was it on a new truck? Ask the salesman. Could be a 2015 thing, or some kind of new option package.

They're going after the people who like the "big horn" package on the ram with this one.

I like it! (I think.. I need a better angle..)

My 5.3 has a little tiny pea shooter exhaust out the side, it bugs me. I might would go for something like this unless GM wants to charge $2000 or something for it like they're doing all their other parts.

Yep...whatever a Tuscany special edition is. ..aftermarket I am sure but I still want it...

So....How do I get it???

It's not factory, some upfitter is doing it. Google the name and you'll find the upfitter and they usually list selling dealers.

That's exactly what I was thinking. If they were trying to copy the Ram, they fell short in my opinion.

Same here. Pretty sure I could get a similar result with a hole saw and door edging. Complete with future rust issues.

If they went through that more work to start tucking the exhaust, why didn't they finish the job. It's looks like they got half way and had second thoughts.

If I added this, I can only imagine the ribbing I would take from people I know with the Ram.

Archived